DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
Kudos covering PP fees!
What I do on reddit is markup 4.8% + .30 cents to cover any and all pp fees including currency conversion fees (hopefully) and then refund the pp fee difference after the transaction is complete.

Heartwood

Space Marshal
Oct 30, 2017
RSI Handle
Heartwood
I see! The decision for no pp fee came along with the intention to purely convert the ships into cash and use the store credit to upgrade others as a replacement.

I am willing to lose out on around 5%, to support fair ship prices and sort of punish myself as a reminder to not spend that much money on SC. Especially with their "no warbond no lti" move that really places me in a bad spot. Man, that was a critical hit...

Last edited:

Clandestine

Grand Admiral
May 12, 2018
RSI Handle
Clandestine
Heartwood, have you met your goal or are you still needing to sell some ships? I'm headed home via ship at sea, but will be able to log into star citizen and will be shopping around for a few things here and there, so potential costumer eye balling your post. Let me know.

P.s. I love your signature, particularly how all of the Aurora's have their landing gear down in deep space, as if they have no idea how to fly proficiently. So reflective of my own abilities.

Last edited:

Heartwood

Space Marshal
Oct 30, 2017
RSI Handle
Heartwood
Hey @Clandestine !
I am sorry to reply at such a late date. I have not sold any ships yet, but the moment i am posting this, i will edit the original post to update the new changes i made.

If you are still interested in any ship listed, send me a PM.

The signature is a copy paste Test creation, found somewhere in here. There was a thread with all the links to each signature, might check that out.

Last edited:

Heartwood

Space Marshal
Oct 30, 2017
RSI Handle
Heartwood
Added a final discount offer until the 23. July. After that, i will probably not go down that low again. Only buy if you need :slight_smile:, although i would appreciate any sold ship.

-ended-

Last edited:
Reactions: Blind Owl
Forgot your password?