CLOSED

Raven_King

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jan 17, 2021
RSI Handle
Raven_King
I wish you every success finding one, but those are pretty rarely up for sale, aren't they? I'd imagine anyone with any CCU granting LTI is likely to want to keep it, and it would likely be the last thing someone would sell to raise funds in an emergency. But still, hope you find one.

Brictoria

Rear Admiral
Apr 15, 2022
RSI Handle
Brictoria
I wish you every success finding one, but those are pretty rarely up for sale, aren't they? I'd imagine anyone with any CCU granting LTI is likely to want to keep it, and it would likely be the last thing someone would sell to raise funds in an emergency. But still, hope you find one.
For those who care about LTI and CCU's, these would have limited use, though, as in almost all cases it's easy (and cheaper) to start from an LTI token and to upgrade to the desired ship.

The only time a CCU which grants LTI has meaningful "economic" use is when buying a pack containing a ship which does not have LTI and that an included ship cannot be upgraded to with an LTI. Given packs over $1000 have LTI as standard (so a pack with a Pioneer, Hull E, or 890 Jump would almost certainly receive this), it is packs containing the Constellation Phoenix\Phoenix Emerald which are the only real beneficiary of these CCU's.

On a related note, given the lack of offers M4cex has received, I guess I'll have to go looking elsewhere for one of those LTI's for myself.

Reactions: M4cex

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
For those who care about LTI and CCU's, these would have limited use, though, as in almost all cases it's easy (and cheaper) to start from an LTI token and to upgrade to the desired ship.

The only time a CCU which grants LTI has meaningful "economic" use is when buying a pack containing a ship which does not have LTI and that an included ship cannot be upgraded to with an LTI. Given packs over $1000 have LTI as standard (so a pack with a Pioneer, Hull E, or 890 Jump would almost certainly receive this), it is packs containing the Constellation Phoenix\Phoenix Emerald which are the only real beneficiary of these CCU's.

On a related note, given the lack of offers M4cex has received, I guess I'll have to go looking elsewhere for one of those LTI's for myself.
I'm also after one of those LTI CCU's... I figured if M4cex didn't get a responce, it wasn't worth cluttering the forum\discord with what is essentially a duplicate request (Although a related Ursa to Ursa Fortuna CCU is also on my wants list as well).
Check your pp mail, one Nomad LTI CCU is on its way.

That's for the Banu Cube you gifted me once ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Drowez

Brictoria

Rear Admiral
Apr 15, 2022
RSI Handle
Brictoria
Check your pp mail, one Nomad LTI CCU is on its way.

That's for the Banu Cube you gifted me once ;)
Thank you for that - I'll certainly let you know when it pops up (Although that email address has been a little patchy with CIG emails of late - Is it OK to PM you a better\more reliable address?).

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Thank you for that - I'll certainly let you know when it pops up (Although that email address has been a little patchy with CIG emails of late - Is it OK to PM you a better\more reliable address?).
Sure pm me the address where you want it sent.
I sent the gift earlier so I guess that mail of yours I had is messing with CIG mails then ;)

M4cex

Captain
Dec 10, 2022
RSI Handle
M4cex
I'm in no rush with this so I don't mind waiting to see if there ever pops one for sale :) I'm not expecting to see it go for anywhere close to melt

Reactions: vahadar

Brictoria

Rear Admiral
Apr 15, 2022
RSI Handle
Brictoria
I sent the gift earlier so I guess that mail of yours I had is messing with CIG mails then ;)
Thank you (PM sent).

The ISP has been questionable for email delivery for some time, but it recently ate all but 5 of a large number of "gifts" a few weeks back and seems to have decided to not even bother putting them into a spam folder - I'm thinking I may need to alter the email address that Paypal uses (if it's possible), to prevent these issues in the future.

Brictoria

Rear Admiral
Apr 15, 2022
RSI Handle
Brictoria
The CCU has been received.

Thank you very much for that - I'm now even happier I forced myself to go to that "Bar Citizen" event.

Reactions: vahadar
Forgot your password?