• Medipack
  • Food
  • Drinks

Goal:
  • ambush
  • patrol
  • comms discipline
  • jump procedure

For AIRMAN (first time with us) we will provide basic training, which means basic brevity and protocol. It is important that pilots knows what is expected from them during a fight.

Before the event starts, we will gather in TEST Discord #CFT Briefing channel, 20:00 UTC.
During the briefing everybody needs to go to the main menu.
Everybody stays in the main menu until they get a party invite.
Wear official TEST ARMOR, fit at least 1 weapon, a lot of ammo, medpacks, oxigen,...
Further instructions will be given in the TEST Discord #CFT Briefing channel.

Check your local time:

Guilded:

Reactions: Ark-Star.o7

Tei

Captain
Dec 8, 2019
RSI Handle
TeiwazWolf
As son as I started combat I noticed that game was behaving like a slideshow, I switched game info for second round and it looks like around average 12 FPS. I play mostly AC but think I had better before 3.9 in PU, can anyone confirm that game became less optimized in 3.9?

Event was good, definitelly 5 minutes might be too little time to find and destroy all turrets.
Plus some people do not read or understand rules, or the simply are too dependent on missiles crutch...

See video here.

Reactions: marcsand2

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Yeah, this mission had some flaws.
  1. flying towards the base location instead of jumping, halfway we lost the waypoint marker, that was a navigation hell, bet we managed, thanks Malarthyn and Rand. Actually it wasn't necessary, since Placid leaded his team first to the center of the mining claim. it would have been safe for us to jump in.
  2. turning of ship-power of the turrets... the idea behind it was: If someone uses us Freelancer or Vanguard, they will have too strong shields. Just force them to not use shields with the reason: be not detectable... outcome:
    • there were no Freelancers or Vanguards. Our team used 2 Hurricanes: paper ships, they should have used shields
    • the intention was to find the turrets first, set up, attack. outcome was, the turrets really weren't detectable, we only found 1 and that had seen us a long time before
  3. First destroy all turrets before engaging the base..... if you can find the turrets undetected, point 2.
  4. Timer of 5 minutes... yeah, if the attackers could find the turrets without being detected, 5 minutes would have been fine, but point 2. prevented detection without being detected first 😁
  5. previous CFT we didn't mention no missiles, it is obvious, apparently not for everybody. This CFT we explicitly stated: NO MISSILES!!!!!! multiple times

Reactions: Shadow Reaper
Forgot your password?