Combined Arms Part II

Dragonslaya54

Space Marshal
May 20, 2016
RSI Handle
Nilrune
I swear, I watched this and was like "WTF THIS IS SO AWESOME!" and then I saw the idris and bengal fire and literally melted in my chair screaming out to the world "OMG THIS IS SO COOL!", but then when it came to an end and they showed the teaser for the next I was all like (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻.

Also a little joke in the vid that I caught was at 31:09 to 31:20 talking about 3.0 and the new mobiglass update! Make sure you have the subtitles on though, its kinda hard to hear. Enjoy!

Reactions: StdDev

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
I would really like to know how they made those takes with the UEE battleships. Its like....magic. How did they get their fingers onto the 3D models? On the cannons? Are they employees of ILM or what the hell...how did they realize this awesome stuff??!

Dragonslaya54

Space Marshal
May 20, 2016
RSI Handle
Nilrune
I would really like to know how they made those takes with the UEE battleships. Its like....magic. How did they get their fingers onto the 3D models? On the cannons? Are they employees of ILM or what the hell...how did they realize this awesome stuff??!
No idea, but who cares! It's awesome! Cant wait for the next one!

Reactions: StdDev and AstroSam

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
I'm always curious and asking things, want to know...well, everything. :smile: Helps to understand the world ;)

Dragonslaya54

Space Marshal
May 20, 2016
RSI Handle
Nilrune
I'm always curious and asking things, want to know...well, everything. :smile: Helps to understand the world ;)
Very true. My friends keep telling me that their CIG insiders and get top secret info from Cris Roberts. I actually got some myself...
Soon™

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
It is amazing creativity and skill here. HIRE THEM CIG!!!

Forgot your password?