Come along test... ... ...

Time_lord

Rear Admiral
Dec 15, 2014
RSI Handle
Time_lord
(it's a bit preemptive since i have not actually been accepted yet)

Where you from stranger?
Atlanta

What drew you to Star Citizen? Everything, veteran of EvE online for 5 years (on and off player)

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc) Trading, mining, inudstry, and pvp in any disposable ships i may own XD

What was the first game you remember playing? Prince of persia on DoS

What other games do you play? atm I'm addicted to kerbal space program!

Picard or Kirk? Picard not gonna get into why, this question just starts flame wars, which is why im guessing why it was asked? lol

Alright, now for my "real introduction"

Hello all,

"I'm the Doctor. I'm a Time Lord. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the Constellation of Kasterborous. I'm 903 years old, and I'm the man who's gonna save your lives and all six billion people on the planet below. You got a problem with that?"

Alright, in all seriousness though, My name is James and i am from Atlanta, GA.. I became a gamer back when the nes was still "the system to have." I am a huge MMO gamer, i have played almost every MMO at some point in time, some longer than others for sure, lol. I mostly play EvE online, Kerbal space program, WoW and soon my primary game will be Star Citizen. I intend to be a miner, hauler, and/or trader.(i was the mining director in multiple corps in EvE online over all the years i played it. I even had multiple accounts just so i could go mining for the corp even when no one else was on.

I went to school for software engineering, however i actually run my own small company. Custom computer fabrication, repair and maintenance, tune up's, upgrades, software optimizations, and home networking/security. If anyone has any computer problems, feel free to ask me i would be more than happy to help you get them sorted out! I have been known to be a "care bear" in other mmos however i do not have a problem with pvp if i am forced into it, i will fight back and do my damn best. I prefer the industry/business side of things though. My rig is the following - Mobo: AzRock z77 extreme 4 | Cpu: I7-2600k | Ram: 32GB ripjaw | HDD: 2TB Western Digital | GPU: EVGA GTX 980 | PSU: EVGA 1000 watt.

http://imgur.com/mfBndQr

I have already spent a silly amount of money just to play Star citizen the way i want to, if you want to know the full run down,

• GTX 980-$549
    Saitek x52 $117
    constellation Tarus - $200
    Corsair cpu liquid cooling - $100 (for overclocking)

total: $966 and growing.

i still intend to buy more ships in-game, as soon as some industrial ships are release (ie: mining platforms and dedicated freighters) so my purchase list just to play this game is already large, and will only continue to grow.

If you actually took the time to read this entire post then i applaud you for your patience. Thank you for your time, and i look forward to playing with all of you in-game!

P.S. If anyone gets the joke in the title then +5 intarwebz for you.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
You are well at home among those of us who have paid ridiculous amounts for a game still in development. Welcome to TEST!

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
(it's a bit preemptive since i have not actually been accepted yet)

Where you from stranger?
Atlanta

What drew you to Star Citizen? Everything, veteran of EvE online for 5 years (on and off player)

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc) Trading, mining, inudstry, and pvp in any disposable ships i may own XD

What was the first game you remember playing? Prince of persia on DoS

What other games do you play? atm I'm addicted to kerbal space program!

Picard or Kirk? Picard not gonna get into why, this question just starts flame wars, which is why im guessing why it was asked? lol

Alright, now for my "real introduction"

Hello all,

"I'm the Doctor. I'm a Time Lord. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the Constellation of Kasterborous. I'm 903 years old, and I'm the man who's gonna save your lives and all six billion people on the planet below. You got a problem with that?"

Alright, in all seriousness though, My name is James and i am from Atlanta, GA.. I became a gamer back when the nes was still "the system to have." I am a huge MMO gamer, i have played almost every MMO at some point in time, some longer than others for sure, lol. I mostly play EvE online, Kerbal space program, WoW and soon my primary game will be Star Citizen. I intend to be a miner, hauler, and/or trader.(i was the mining director in multiple corps in EvE online over all the years i played it. I even had multiple accounts just so i could go mining for the corp even when no one else was on.

I went to school for software engineering, however i actually run my own small company. Custom computer fabrication, repair and maintenance, tune up's, upgrades, software optimizations, and home networking/security. If anyone has any computer problems, feel free to ask me i would be more than happy to help you get them sorted out! I have been known to be a "care bear" in other mmos however i do not have a problem with pvp if i am forced into it, i will fight back and do my damn best. I prefer the industry/business side of things though. My rig is the following - Mobo: AzRock z77 extreme 4 | Cpu: I7-2600k | Ram: 32GB ripjaw | HDD: 2TB Western Digital | GPU: EVGA GTX 980 | PSU: EVGA 1000 watt.

http://imgur.com/mfBndQr

I have already spent a silly amount of money just to play Star citizen the way i want to, if you want to know the full run down,

• GTX 980-$549
    Saitek x52 $117
    constellation Tarus - $200
    Corsair cpu liquid cooling - $100 (for overclocking)

total: $966 and growing.

i still intend to buy more ships in-game, as soon as some industrial ships are release (ie: mining platforms and dedicated freighters) so my purchase list just to play this game is already large, and will only continue to grow.

If you actually took the time to read this entire post then i applaud you for your patience. Thank you for your time, and i look forward to playing with all of you in-game!

P.S. If anyone gets the joke in the title then +5 intarwebz for you.
Very nice sir. Very nice. We shall network I suspect :cool:

Obelon

Space Marshal
Dec 15, 2014
RSI Handle
Obe
Heyo, just joined up myself. I suppose that makes us partners for the obstacle course in basic training. Just don't pull one of these on me.

-Obe-

Reactions: Citizen Redshirt

Time_lord

Rear Admiral
Dec 15, 2014
RSI Handle
Time_lord
Heyo, just joined up myself. I suppose that makes us partners for the obstacle course in basic training. Just don't pull one of these on me.

-Obe-
well, seeing as how i went through real basic training, i would like to assume I'm not that incompetent XD

Obelon

Space Marshal
Dec 15, 2014
RSI Handle
Obe
Time_lord said:
well, seeing as how i went through real basic training, i would like to assume I'm not that incompetent XD
Well, you win this one! Besides, I think *I'm* more likely to do this when I use a joystick for the FPS module ;)

Shar Treuse

Captain
Nov 24, 2014
RSI Handle
Shar Treuse
Oh yes, definitely need a TARDIS, painted in yellow and black!

and...

ATLANTA! I love Atlanta, best city I failed a term of college in ever!

Also, most number of different women I ever slept with in a period of just 4 months, but that's another story.

Forgot your password?