Come get Your MOLE!

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder

It's waiting for you. I got the Carbon black one.

The QA:

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
It's glorious! I got the concierge one and the regular one via CCU but it costs $40 extra.

I would like to report that the CCU system works well, I ccu'd my freefly merlin reward to Mantis (first to aurora then mantis) for the LTI on the package,
FreeFly_Referral_to_Mantis.png

then I CCU'd the Mantis to a Mole... all items still intact.
FreeFly_Referral_to_Mantis_then_ArgoMole.png

SoloFlyer

Grand Admiral
May 27, 2018
RSI Handle
housebroken
I debated picking one up but I'm hesitant. My other multi-crew ships I can get away with having NPCs if I log in on off hours and only for a brief window of time. I won't be operating at 100% but totally doable. With this one you'd have to have actual people manning the drilling lasers. If it turns out that I can only do a weekly log in at say 3pm on a Wednesday afternoon or something and I say in chat somewhere that I've got 90 minutes tops it would probably mean I'm not taking the Mole out right?

Starscribe

Grand Admiral
Dec 14, 2019
RSI Handle
Starscribe
I debated picking one up but I'm hesitant. My other multi-crew ships I can get away with having NPCs if I log in on off hours and only for a brief window of time. I won't be operating at 100% but totally doable. With this one you'd have to have actual people manning the drilling lasers. If it turns out that I can only do a weekly log in at say 3pm on a Wednesday afternoon or something and I say in chat somewhere that I've got 90 minutes tops it would probably mean I'm not taking the Mole out right?
Q&A says NPCs can crew the mining drills - depending on their skillset...

Zapper Weisman

Vice Admiral
Donor
Apr 14, 2018
RSI Handle
ZapperWeisman
Screenies of the concierge one please once you're in game. I like an exclusive skin.. but I like the original skin too.. :wut:

Oh, and obviously, 3.8 appears to be live.. Did we say that?!

Hmm - Talus (white / grey) is nice too..
ScreenShot0090.jpg

The Mole Carbon above microTech...moments before the game crashed. LoL I think they did a fantastic job on the Mole. It hits that industrial aesthetic perfectly for me.

Last edited:

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
I like all 3 colors! I had to get the grey one though just so if/when I'm trying to hide from pirates while the cavalry is in route, I can shut off all the engines etc and hopefully look like an asteroid.

I'm sure all the liveries will be available for UEC purchase when the game launches.

Slo

Space Marshal
Donor
May 9, 2015
RSI Handle
SLØ
I am guessing the Mole cant utilize one of the small pads on the Krakken?
If that is the case it greatly reduces it's desirability for me.
I can currently take a fair numbers of my ships with me on my Krakken but if this Mole pretty much requires multi-crew AND takes a larger space on the Krakken then I am not sure I want to upgrade my Prospector for one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mich Angel
Forgot your password?