Come get Your MOLE!

Phil

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Bacraut
I was a bit disappointed in the 315 ccu price, to much for me. But the ship is a great addition to mining looks great, has that industrial feel its gonna be fun tagging along on one of these. I just wish salvage wasn't scrapped so they could get SQ42 done, I feel like another year of just mining and cargo runs will bore me to death lol.

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Did some melting and upgrading and got my MOLE. Took it out solo and filled up the cargo to 80%ish. And decided to hit one more asteroid. You know with my lasers and not the front of my ship...... instructions unclear.. blew up pebble sized asteroid...

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
I was a bit disappointed in the 315 ccu price, to much for me. But the ship is a great addition to mining looks great, has that industrial feel its gonna be fun tagging along on one of these. I just wish salvage wasn't scrapped so they could get SQ42 done, I feel like another year of just mining and cargo runs will bore me to death lol.
Yeah, you're not alone there.

Reactions: Mich Angel

atpbx

Space Marshal
Jan 2, 2016
RSI Handle
General Fisting
I am guessing the Mole cant utilize one of the small pads on the Krakken?
If that is the case it greatly reduces it's desirability for me.
I can currently take a fair numbers of my ships with me on my Krakken but if this Mole pretty much requires multi-crew AND takes a larger space on the Krakken then I am not sure I want to upgrade my Prospector for one.
I dont know, one medium ship that can do the job of three smalls that can still be carried on a Kraken (even though it doesnt need to be) is still quite appealing.

atpbx

Space Marshal
Jan 2, 2016
RSI Handle
General Fisting
I debated picking one up but I'm hesitant. My other multi-crew ships I can get away with having NPCs if I log in on off hours and only for a brief window of time. I won't be operating at 100% but totally doable. With this one you'd have to have actual people manning the drilling lasers. If it turns out that I can only do a weekly log in at say 3pm on a Wednesday afternoon or something and I say in chat somewhere that I've got 90 minutes tops it would probably mean I'm not taking the Mole out right?
If you have a ship that you are not that keen on that isnt a million miles away in price then its a solid choice as you CAN work it solo, and because of its larger capacity you dont have to be as picky with what you mine in it, unlike the prospector.

I got one as its a $5 upgrade from the Aquila in my Exploration pack.

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
This is by far the most fun ship I added to the fleet so far.. It's a fairly easy and a adventure to fly it solo.

But using it with a bunch a TESTies as a crew it's a blast of fun regardless if you're the pilot or one of the laser operator.

If you have the slightest interest in industrial or in mind you might want to do some industrial line of work in SC this is a ship you want.

So what you waiting for, go get one and get in to discord crew up with a gang and get out there and start cracking those rocks, you won't regret it.

CHEERS! 🍻

Last edited:
Reactions: Dalarast and Vavrik

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
I got one as its a $5 upgrade from the Aquila in my Exploration pack.
You reminded me of something. When I look at my in-game ships, I only see one Aquila, but there's another one that doesn't show up. I also had a $25 store credit... Now I have 1 Aquila, a $20 credit, and a shiney new MOLE, and everything shows up in game.

• Glorious

Slo

Space Marshal
Donor
May 9, 2015
RSI Handle
SLØ
Yeah, I couldnt decide if it was worth getting one... so I got one.

Since I overpaid my paypal I used that to get a nice black one.. hope it's worth dragging along on my Krakken.

Reactions: hardroc77

Derkerter

Space Marshal
Feb 20, 2015
RSI Handle
Derkerter
Well heck, now I have a rough choice. I have a caterpillar and an unused cat to BMM upgrade, but the MOLE might be worth more to me than a BMM since I have a hull C already for heavier hauling, but I also already have a prospector as well.

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
Great looking ship. It's got that industrial look down big time. But I have enough multi user ships. And I might regret this one later, but then I'd love to have few others instead. I have one as a loaner so maybe???

Forgot your password?