Computer question....

PajamaJams

Captain
Dec 8, 2015
RSI Handle
KkeplerR
Would it be safe to my laptop (ASUS ROG G750 JX) if I spray painted it? I wanna show my TEST pride by spray painting it black and yellow in a line and maybe, get ready for this, print out the test logo and make it into a stencil and spray paint it. I'm going for a graffiti type of feel. Anyways, is spray painting a laptop a good idea?

Carlos Spicyweiner

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2015
RSI Handle
DMGunslinger
This is what TEST is all about! Apply a SMALL amount of the paint you are planning to use to a SMALL, out of the way area on your laptop and let it dry completely. This should tell you if the paint is going to dissolve the plastic. I doubt you will have a problem, especially if you use the kind of paint made for plastic models. Post pictures!

Kersakov

Rear Admiral
Donor
Apr 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Kersakov
What Carlos Spicyweiner (Great name btw) said. Other than that, just don't be an idiot and spray paint into any of the ports, maybe put tape on them?
I've sprayed my disk drives and radiator and a bunch of other bits on my PC with no problems.

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
it would be safer to find a black cover on Amazon and add some yellow to it

PajamaJams

Captain
Dec 8, 2015
RSI Handle
KkeplerR
UPDATE:
I have an even better and easier idea. I'm gonna get some classic 'ol acrylic paint, cut out the TEST logo, and paint it so it leaves a yellow mark of the TEST logo on my one and only......airsoft M4A1.

Forgot your password?