Conan Exiles Interest?

Ethreck

Space Marshal
Donor
Dec 13, 2016
RSI Handle
Ethreck
Hey Fellow TESTies,

Is anyone else interested in Conan Exiles? PC early access starts on January 31, 2017. I was thinking of running a server, but I want to try it out first before I make that kind of commitment. I also want to gauge how much interest there is in our community. If I decide to rent a server it will be NA based.

I do realize that our main interest here is Star Citizen, so I am not expecting anyone who is interested in Conan Exiles to play it 24 / 7. I, like the rest of you, will be heads down in SC when any major patch comes out. (I'm looking at you Mr. 3.0! :grinning:)

So if anyone else wants to check out Conan Exiles, just post your interest on this thread. This way we can organize and determine what server we can all meet up on for early access, etc...

For those of you who don't know what Conan Exiles is, it is an open world survival game similar to ARK in that regard, but it is set in the Conan The Barbarian universe. It is not an MMO, and I am not sure what the final player limit will be per server, but for early access they are aiming for up to 70 players per server.

If you want more information on Conan Exiles, you can visit their website at:
https://www.conanexiles.com

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
I have a group of 4-5 guys that are going to play.

Anyone who likes ARK - this game is very similar, but no mounted combat, no flying mounts. It is way more melee combat focused. Nobody is going to tame a fuck-you-all-osaur and own the server in this game.

It looks pretty cool.

Accented

Vice Admiral
Jan 23, 2016
RSI Handle
Accented
I just watched all of the trailers: I'll definitely check it out when it becomes available tomorrow.

Crake

Admiral
Apr 20, 2015
RSI Handle
Crakez
RL buddy of mine is going to be hosting a server, we'll likely do RP-PvP (RP encouraged by not mandatory, but PvP requires interaction) type setup so if you don't want to host one we could make that home as well! I'll definitely be playing on that server but I'd jump in a Test server as well if you hosted one. We ran a pretty popular Miscreated server for a while so this one will hopefully be pretty poppin as well.

Let me know if you would be interested and I'll post this info when the server goes live. If Test wanted to make this our official server for the game we will certainly have some control over the server as well since I can literally punch my friend until he fixes stuff.

Last edited:

CaptainArchmage

Grand Admiral
Mar 22, 2016
RSI Handle
CaptainArchmage
I have ARK: Survival Evolved (also looking for a server) and I might get Conan Exiles, in which case I'd be looking both for a PvP and a PvE server.

Happy New Year everyone by the way.

Harkonan

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Harkypoo
Anyone still playing this?

It's on sale ... and I LOVE the time I had on Atlas with TEST. This honestly looks like a more refined engine of similar play.

I mean ... you know what it is. I doubt anyone would disagree ... I'm a legit farmer in these games. No one produces like I do. I don't know what it is, but I love the simple minded BS of grinding mats in these types of games. It's legit my favorite part of these MMO survival type games.

So is anyone still playing? I get if TEST isn't running the nest. Hell ... part of me doesn't even want to get into this game. Cuz there are a couple of people who know what I'm about. I'll grind the absolute sheit out of mats. But for real ... anyone still running this game?

Just seems like a more polished version for Ark/Atlas.

Forgot your password?