[CONCERN] Personal Hangar Ship List Update Needed!

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
Actually great points , also 3 digits "number of the ships of this type" ( 4 digits for Owl ) would help to achieve braggability increase
And an infographic to sum everything up, so we know how great and mighty our org fleet is.

BluePilote

Space Marshal
Jun 25, 2017
RSI Handle
BluePilote
What the actual fuck is wrong with people? I was hoping that the owl would go ballistic in the video and fuck that idiot up. Is that wrong? Am I a bad person?

Yes. Yes I am. Destroy, Owl, DESTROY THEM ALL OWL!!

I think I need a beer. Haha
They got them at last... they never found the owl :(

August

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Aug 27, 2018
RSI Handle
August-TEST
While I appreciate that people like to show off their stuff, I personally don’t see the value in keeping a list of ships - especially given the limitations of the game at the moment. “Look at all the stuff we can’t currently crew or fly”...

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Maybe Test can have it's own version of something like this.
I'll tell you why its nonsense.

In the beginning when having 2-3 ships was a big thing, it was interesting.

"Oh you like racing and exploration? Cool!"

Now, 5yrs later we are all sitting on multiple ships.

There is really nothing interesting about you having a Javelin, an Idris, a 600i and an 890J.

I can't speak for everybody, but I can't give a rats ass about what ships you own.

I don't want to take away the joy of bragging, we are all proud of the new shiny thing we bought at the last sale, but is it really important?

The guy joining TEST with just a single Aurora who is always online playing the game, is way more important than the guy with four Javelins who never logs in.

Forgot your password?