CONCERN, run for the mountains!

Phil

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Bacraut
I love the Noobifier's video's anytime someone can sum up a 1 hr video and in 4 minutes you will always be a rockstar lol. I like Boredgamer also, I started with STLYounblood though, he was like my first streamer to follow I liked his should you buy video's, Tactical Advance, KJH and you can't beat Cobra TV for humor, Cobra and his wife just make me laugh he has tons of fun in this game and I enjoy watching his video's more than actually playing the game lol.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
To play the devil's advocate, I actually prefer Bored's videos over Noobifiers unless I am rushed for time.
I enough listening to long-form content in the background while I do stuff.

I am more or less just trying to make a joke about actually agreeing with a concern post for once...
getting riled up by it... and then moving on to waiting again for the bloody ROC to release..
Does anyone see the humor in that?
oh, the humanity!
I'm ADD so i lose interest very quickly

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Fix Bugs
Make more gameplay loops
Make the PU stable before releasing it.
Create seperate smaller Servers for different gameplay loops

maybe (?) take a a break from the current cycle and take the time to bring the existing systems to meet the new standards, before moving along and breaking things again.
(He is bringing an example with the color of the Mobiglass is probably set static)

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/hvz26j View: https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/hvz26j/a_ctosenior_software_devs_take_on_star_citizen/
Btw thanks this was a good read it sounds like the same thing everyone else complains about though. Some things that bother me is he says hes done big games but doesnt mention their titles, He says hes a CTO but doesnt name the company. This is starting to sound like somene we all know very well and dear........ @Montoya any memories?

Forgot your password?