[CONCERN] Where's our Glorious Leader and the Polaris?

Melt Redeemer and something else if needed (latter one being bought back later)?

• Yes.

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • No.

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

I_MIKE_I

Space Marshal
May 7, 2016
RSI Handle
I_MIKE_I
Well... I haven't seen Montoya on for a while and the Polaris thing seems to be rather close.

So, two questions:

1. Have you seen him online recently?

2. Assuming he comes on late like a bloody Diva (i.E. shortly before the Polaris sale ends), don't you think it would make sense to melt something else (and use Buyback token later on) and extend the Polaris Fund till it's full?

Beerjerker

Grand Admiral
Sep 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Beerjerker
Well... I haven't seen Montoya on for a while and the Polaris thing seems to be rather close.

So, two questions:

2. Assuming he comes on late like a bloody Diva (i.E. shortly before the Polaris sale ends), don't you think it would make sense to melt something else (and use Buyback token later on) and extend the Polaris Fund till it's full?
Glorious Leader went to CitizenCon for the weekend. Flight time, jet lag, hangover, all these things only affect mortal men, but @Montoya probably still needs to hide his super powers from the general public for tax reasons. Be patient...
Until tomorrow. Then [CONCERN] big time!

I_MIKE_I

Space Marshal
May 7, 2016
RSI Handle
I_MIKE_I
I think he's still in Cali enjoying himself. Or he's on his way back to the cool side of the US where I live.

Either way we still have a week to get it, NBD.
Well, the cool side of the U.S. doesn't have such stupid speed limits. . .

Well, the thing is he wasn't on for a while, or at least I didn't see him.
Given the Aurora obsession he has, his Mobile Phone might share the same traits (useless, but durable... aka old Nokia) and he doesn't get online from wherever he is.

So... I tought giving him some sort of feedback whenever he comes back would help, altough ideally we'd have the Funds by 500 by the end of the week.

Reactions: AstroSam

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt

So, two questions:

He was at citizencon with the rest of us, and we also already have more than enough bigger better ships :) That said I am sure plenty of testies have bought this ship.

Reactions: AstroSam

Sethious

Space Marshal
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
SethiousFel
Glorious Leader went to CitizenCon for the weekend. Flight time, jet lag, hangover, all these things only affect mortal men, but @Montoya probably still needs to hide his super powers from the general public for tax reasons. Be patient...
I saw him up close and personal the last three nights. The fucker snores like a god damn TREX.

Huegpaynis

Space Marshal
May 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Huegpaynis
West coast, best coast, you slippery bitch.

Reactions: Dalarast
Forgot your password?