Concierge Black Card Club

Are you a Concierge Black Card club member?

• Yea!

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Nay!

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Not Concierge

Votes: 10 23.3%

• Total voters

NeoHelios_SC

Vice Admiral
Apr 18, 2015
RSI Handle
NeoHelios_SC
I'll be an asshole, and say no. I don't plan on going to any events; mainly because I live remotely, and even if I WANTED to travel, I'd have to tote around my entire family because my wife likes to keep score when it comes to vacations (but I still love her, haha).

I'd be much more interested to see what the community can come up with for their OWN wallet-sized "VIP" cards with LEDs, 3D printing, and CNC... Maybe even buy one if it has a use. I highly doubt I'll be popping any beer tops with the edges of this VIP card ;)

Chairman Meow

Grand Admiral
Jan 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Chabby
Havent ordered one, just not crazy about how they look! I've got a couple of cnc engravers so I'd like to make my own sometime in the future instead.

Reactions: Reptar Khan

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Yes. It'll look very nice next to my Citizen card. Now go tell the boy to go fetch me another drink, and tell him to use the good rum this time.

NeoHelios_SC

Vice Admiral
Apr 18, 2015
RSI Handle
NeoHelios_SC
Just ordered mine :D

Really sad I missed the Citizen cards, but this will have to do. Might pay a art buddy of mine to engrave it with a Cutlass or something cool. Maybe.
This is an awesome idea, actually. Don't forget your backer number; that is on the regular card. I'm sure the internet has sample images y'all can emulate. Oh, and cutting out a corner for a bottle cap opener would be sweet, too--just sayin' ;) (TEST version of the VIP Card)

NeoHelios_SC

Vice Admiral
Apr 18, 2015
RSI Handle
NeoHelios_SC
ACTUALLY............ People can buy as many VIP cards as they want on the CIG website, so if one of you entrepreneurial types with some machining gear wants to make a TEST version using the OEM version of the VIP card as a blank, then I might be game to buy one.

some ideas to include:
* bottle opener
* programmable magnetic strip (code-able to your CC for those with the right equipment--this isn't illegal, yet, is it?)

Reactions: Jimmy Dean

NeoHelios_SC

Vice Admiral
Apr 18, 2015
RSI Handle
NeoHelios_SC
Ohhh... I'm no where near spending that much - I only had a Mustang Alpha which I recently upgraded to an Avenger. Thanks for the info though! :)
Sure no worries! Many people balk at this, but my thought is, "just in general, how much have I spent on gaming since 2012?" Stretched over the course of development $1000 really isn't that much, if you think about it. Asumming the game goes live in 2017, that like... maybe $15 per month... Seriously, by the time this game is finished, it could be cheaper than a MMO. and Belonging to an org like TEST, well... what's the whole point of MMO's really if not the social aspect? Even at $1000+ I'm totally getting my money's worth, compared to WoW or Eve Online.

*Economist drops the mic*

(quickly picks up the mic, because 2012 was actually NOVEMBER, and skulks off the stage, sheepishly)
I HAS NO RAGRETS!

Reactions: Jimmy Dean

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
Havent ordered one, just not crazy about how they look! I've got a couple of cnc engravers so I'd like to make my own sometime in the future instead.
what DON'T you have in your basement?

Soven Taliesyn

Space Marshal
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Soven-Taliesyn
Ohhh... I'm no where near spending that much - I only had a Mustang Alpha which I recently upgraded to an Avenger. Thanks for the info though! :)
It's always nice to know I'm not the only poor bastard who doesn't have the funds to spend. I barely managed to get to a cutlass. After little bits here and there.

Ichiru

Space Marshal
Aug 15, 2014
RSI Handle
Ichiru
How long is the sale for. I only need to spend another 150 to be over 1k.
What will be the benefits of this said card?
No particular benefits have been mentioned.

In terms of how longer the sale is for, just got the following in an email from CIG:

Due to an overwhelming demand for Concierge Black Cards, we must close pre-orders early in order to allow our manufacturer enough bandwidth to produce the needed cards. Pre-orders will close this Saturday, November 14th at noon PST; if you are interested in picking up a card and haven't placed your order yet, please do so now. Cards will go into production as soon as we close the pre-order sale, so pick up yours today!

Forgot your password?