Condition Of The Night Krew #16 - We're Dying

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I thought Canada was bad, what with temps well below 0 celcius for half the year, black bears, polar bears AND grizzlies, flash floods, massive forest fires, stampeding buffalo, wolverines, the moose (deadliest animal in Canada), avalanches, tornadoes, cougars, and the mighty tick. Also @CrudeSasquatch running around sober! - So scary

But in Oceania they die from lack of Montoya. That's terrifying.

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
I thought Canada was bad, what with temps well below 0 celcius for half the year, black bears, polar bears AND grizzlies, flash floods, massive forest fires, stampeding buffalo, wolverines, the moose (deadliest animal in Canada), avalanches, tornadoes, cougars, and the mighty tick. Also @CrudeSasquatch running around sober! - So scary

But in Oceania they die from lack of Montoya. That's terrifying.
You forgot the slow internet and how much it costs :o

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I really do feel bad for you guys up there.
Meh, we shall survive. It sucks, especially with the dollar the way it is, but what can you do?
I have whats supposed to be 100 MBS internet ATM. But its usually not that fast. And for cell phones, 4 gigs of data and unlimited calling nationwide for the wife and I costs 180 bucks.
Bullshit

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
Meh, we shall survive. It sucks, especially with the dollar the way it is, but what can you do?
I have whats supposed to be 100 MBS internet ATM. But its usually not that fast. And for cell phones, 4 gigs of data and unlimited calling nationwide for the wife and I costs 180 bucks.
Bullshit
come to citizen con, we will show you some wifi ;)

Forgot your password?