Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
I don't drink D:
Is that by choice or another reason?

What's it like?
Its not all its cracked up to be, imo. When I was in High School, it was more interesting cause it was underage. Same thing when I was in college for 2 years. After you become of age, it lost almost all of its luster aside from going to bars to check out women.

It does make you feel looser and make you worry less about things, but I also get the same "high" from riding my Harley (to each their own). Drink enough, and you don't give a fuck what anyone thinks or does, or what you do or say. Also don't buy into the thing of "I was so drunk, idk what happened." I've been plastered drunk and have always known what I was doing and the things I was saying; difference is I didn't give a damn about the consequences of my words or actions. Details might be fuzzy the next day, but you still have a vague idea of what happened. You then blame it on the alcohol for why you did what you "don't remember" and try to forget it.

I also only drink what tastes good to me, too; things like hard cider and mix drinks. I don't touch shit like Natty Ice or the like just for the sake of drinking which was what a lot of people in school did. I also don't buy cheap stuff for the same reason. For the most part, alcohol is bitter which is why there are mix drinks and beers with a twist of lime and etc in them; makes the alcohol less potent of a taste. Top shelf is the only way to go.

zeddie

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Test-Dummy
I don't drink D:
Me neither, but I have... I just don't like it... I guess it's just not my thing... although my uncle tried to convince me that "to be social, I need to learn how to drink"... yeah yeah I'm just fine... typing along on a web forum all by myself... *sobs*

What's it like?
depends on the drink... beer is a bit bitter, but has a refreshing after-taste... wine smells very nice, but after you swallow, depending on the grapes it's made from, it can be soothing to coarse... some of them are sweet, some are sour, there's a LOT of different kinds of wine...

strong liquors, I've only tried some random Canadian whiskey (Crown Royal I think?) like a sip... and some Chinese "White Wine" which just BURNS your entire oesophagus

Reactions: TestBot

Munken

Game Master
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
MunkenTEST
I don't drink D:

What's it like?
Me neither brother :D

I "stopped" when I finished school. I only did it because I felt it was required of me to be a part of the group. Today I don’t give a crap.
I drink 2-5 times a year with some friends but nothing that makes me unable to control myself. Just enough to get that warm feeling.

Daiten Baou

Rear Admiral
Nov 2, 2013
RSI Handle
DaitenTryce
I don't like chocolate (or sweets in general). I love buttered brussels sprouts and alfalfa... IE: I have unusual tastes in food....

Egriz

Grand Pooh-Bear
Donor
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Egriz
Drinking isn't all that it's cracked up to be.

For the most part, I don't drink to get drunk. I drink because I like the flavor, usually just have a glass of whiskey at night to enjoy my evening.

Been getting into Bourbon lately.

At first, most hard liquors will just taste like burning poo in your throat. But you soon start to develop senses for the various flavors and they become very enjoyable. Being able to get tastes of wood and various "spices" are wonderful.

That paired with a nice cigar makes for a nice evening.

Munken

Game Master
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
MunkenTEST
Drinking isn't all that it's cracked up to be.

For the most part, I don't drink to get drunk. I drink because I like the flavor, usually just have a glass of whiskey at night to enjoy my evening.

Been getting into Bourbon lately.

At first, most hard liquors will just taste like burning poo in your throat. But you soon start to develop senses for the various flavors and they become very enjoyable. Being able to get tastes of wood and various "spices" are wonderful.

That paired with a nice cigar makes for a nice evening.
Words spoken from a true man.

stefmor90

Vice Admiral
Mar 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Valihanth
I'm the only one in the group of my friends who has not smoked weed. However I am the only raging potentially bipolar and depressed alcoholic the group has, so that must account for something.

Reactions: Designated Drunk

Designated Drunk

Space Marshal
Feb 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Designated_Drunk
I'm the only one in the group of my friends who has not smoked weed. However I am the only raging potentially bipolar and depressed alcoholic the group has, so that must account for something.
Never smoked weed myself either. I've never even smoked a cigarette, and I think I've smoked a grand total of 3 cigars in my entire life (they weren't that good). Despite my username, I'm really not a massive drunkard (only semi-drunkard) and stick to beer and fruity mixed drinks. Though I did discover the other week that tequila goes remarkably well with Diet Mtn. Dew...

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
I don't always wash my hands after a toiletvisit

Reactions: TestBot

o-BHG-o

Space Marshal
Mar 25, 2014
RSI Handle
o-BHG-o
Loving Bourbon, especially Woodford Special Reserve. Have been trying some nice Japanese Whiskey, Hibiki and Yamazaki. Also german/thai/mexican beer and Spanish Wine. But I don't drink much. Drunkenness doesn't mix well with my other vice...../r/trees
Words spoken from a true man.

Forgot your password?