confused...

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
CitizenCon has been alternating between Los Angeles, Frankfurt, and Austin (Texas, or as I call it, "Baja Oklahoma") since it started...I'm guessing it may go to Frankfurt next year? to alternate between NA and Europe, but I could be wrong.

EDIT: as mindfart pointed out below, it was also in Manchester in 2015. I believe they really try to alternate between NA and Europe, and they have seemed to have it in a city where they have a studio...but until they announce the exact location, we won't know where it will be after Austin.

Last edited:

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Every year it tends to bounce from 1 continent to another. While this last year it was in Frankfurt & this year it's in Austin, I have no doubts that eventually CIG might send it to Australia even though they don't have an office there. (yet)

To my knowledge, current offices are in Austin, Frankfurt, Los Angeles & Manchester. (It wouldn't surprise me if soon they hold it in Canada thanks to Turbulent being there I believe.)

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
..... :tokyo_tower:.....:airplane_departure:................:airplane_arriving:....:statue_of_liberty:........:articulated_lorry:.........:race_car:....:police_car:......:train2:.......:sunrise_over_mountains::ferris_wheel::fireworks:...:city_sunset::checkered_flag:

Last edited:
Forgot your password?