Constellation VS Crucible (you knew it was coming...)

Crucible or Constellation

• Crucible

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Constellation

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I HATE these stupid polls; pass me a beer!

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • ...squirrel!!!

Votes: 11 39.3%

• Total voters

NeoHelios_SC

Vice Admiral
Apr 18, 2015
RSI Handle
NeoHelios_SC
Who, here, would melt a Constellation and a significant (but permissible) hot & sweaty wad of cash for a Crucible? I'm rather biased since I like the mini-game type stuff, but not sure if such an exchange would be worth the loss of versatility. I already have a Sabre and an Endeavor, and I'm REALLY not that interested in trade gameplay. Another argument is that I would expect that the Constellation would be easier to save up for in-game than a Crucible IF the real-life cost is any indication (I know its not, but humor me).

Gearen

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Gearen
If you like it and can melt ships for it, do it, but don't spend a lot of extra money if you don't need to. Think what you want for the money you've spent in the game already: more than one ship to fly or a big ship that makes you feel your money was worth it. I would choose the Crucible if you like the job it gives you, and use it to get the money for more ships in the pu.

Just my personal opinion, but think about what you really want. At the end we are talking about your money.

Reactions: NeoHelios_SC

Liquor_and_ores

Space Marshal
Jun 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Liquor_and_Ores
I was gun ho for the repair ship when it was announced way back, but after reading up on the Repair system design doc, I am kinda turned off by it.

NeoHelios_SC

Vice Admiral
Apr 18, 2015
RSI Handle
NeoHelios_SC
I was gun ho for the repair ship when it was announced way back, but after reading up on the Repair system design doc, I am kinda turned off by it.
Not the mini-game type? People tell me I would like Puzzle Pirates, for example. Maybe I should check that out & keep my money. ;)

Liquor_and_ores

Space Marshal
Jun 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Liquor_and_Ores
Not the mini-game type? People tell me I would like Puzzle Pirates, for example. Maybe I should check that out & keep my money. ;)
to be honest it looks like a more advanced version of the Drink mixer on the Star Liner mini game :o
Not saying its bad, but I think i would rather limp to a star port and click repair

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
to be honest it looks like a more advanced version of the Drink mixer on the Star Liner mini game :eek:
Not saying its bad, but I think i would rather limp to a star port and click repair
Alternate option: hail a TESTie with a Crucible, sit in your cockpit and drink while they do the hard work, then, continue your voyage!

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
You cant make me choose! None of you can make me choose! Though my wallet sure the hell is making me choose :( I think I will just be staying with my Andromeda

NeoHelios_SC

Vice Admiral
Apr 18, 2015
RSI Handle
NeoHelios_SC
Yeah... Sanity check: this will all be available in the Verse, and theoretically we can still mod one into our private server to tour it or try it before buying. No need to pigeonhole myself. Already have Sabre, Endeavor, and Constellation; I'd say thats a good start to about 90% of content right there. Thanks for helping me bounce this around!

Forgot your password?