Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
Contest: Best Star Citizen 4K Wallpaper

TLDR: make or find amazing 4K JPG images of Star Citizen. Post in this thread. Winner gets free wall art!

About this Contest

I'm going to have some wall art made and I'd like it to be a really gorgeous Star Citizen pic. Ideally it's an image created in release 3.3 or later -- no old concept art.

Free Wall Art for the Winner

Whomever submits the winning entry (there may be more than 1) gets a free copy of the wall art as well. I'll print a copy for you as well and ship it to you.

Added Bonus

As an added bonus, I'll print one for Montoya's new gray video wall. It won't be quite so gray anymore!

Fine print:

I can only consider 4K JPG images!

PNG can't be printed the size I want to do it, nor GIF. It has to be a lossless format like JPG.

Example:

Here is an example of what I'm going to make, the frame can be changed up to whatever, it's just an example, and it hangs on the wall:

Capture.PNG

Last edited:

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
Aside (am not participating in the contest):
I'm no artist, but supporting Narayan (Aleksandr Belov) on Patreon, and this guy has an amazing eye for images!
Posting other people's images is fine with me!

If it turns out to be a copyrighted image then we'll need to get permission from the artist to print up a couple. I'll make one for the artist too as a form of payment.

So feel free to post stuff you found! You can still win, and the original artist can too!

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Hey Xist, thanks for coming back to me! I've told Narayan about this contest - perhaps he participates (and becomes a TESTie, who knows, haha ^^).
At least I'm looking forward for the incoming 4k images 👍💟

Reactions: Deroth and Ammorn

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
Updated OP with an example of the final product

Reactions: Deroth and Ammorn
Forgot your password?