[CONTEST] [SS] Fleet Survey

Gelafogo

Lieutenant
Jul 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Gelofogo
I know that the planetside module that's coming out later this year or early next year is supposed to include the ability to visit other people's hangars. First I've heard about an org hangar. I hope it happens because that's pretty cool. Reminds me of guild storage in other MMOs.

Reactions: Macabre Poetry

Gelafogo

Lieutenant
Jul 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Gelofogo
If the video clip in the latest AtV is the new deluxe hangar, I may have to stick with my deluxe hangar.
It's possible you'll be able to have multiple hangars (paying rent for each one, of course), plus TEST will have an organization hangar.

Ranger

Lieutenant
Aug 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Ardennes
Howdy everyone! In order to track the status of our fleet, Spreadsheet Squad has compiled a Google form for you to fill out with what ships you would like to disclose to the organization so that we may have an idea of what we've got!

Completing this survey makes you eligible for your very own hangar buggy. Vroom!!!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1yJ_H6lzHGrRZh1PPmtIynmvoNxpvhVhkoAH72zQqOd4/viewform?
Can it be updated to reflect some of the ship additions?

Atriden

Captain
Aug 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Atriden
Done! Although I might swap my hornet out for a Cutlass, when multicrew ships come in. There is a ship missing on the list, the Gladius. I own one of them too.

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
I am interested in seeing how this has changed since summer but I feel like the best time to update it would be after the Anniversary Sale or after the Wave 3 ship concept sales?

It's going to be A LOT of ships. Like a mind boggling amount!

Organization hangar and fleet view will be very interesting when they are working/live!

Macabre Poetry

Official Signature Generator Bot
Apr 24, 2014
RSI Handle
MacabrePoetry
I am interested in seeing how this has changed since summer but I feel like the best time to update it would be after the Anniversary Sale or after the Wave 3 ship concept sales?

It's going to be A LOT of ships. Like a mind boggling amount!

Organization hangar and fleet view will be very interesting when they are working/live!
I have about 150 entries. I'll put an updated chart up this evening

Reactions: Walex

Madfish

Captain
Aug 10, 2014
RSI Handle
dottedfish
The form needs to be updated as well - with the concept vessels at least (ORION, Carrack, Reclaimer, Hull C etc.)

Reactions: Walex

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
The form needs to be updated as well - with the concept vessels at least (ORION, Carrack, Reclaimer, Hull C etc.)
Gladius should also be added. I mean look at that sexiness. HNNNNNG!

I wanted to add my Gladius to the fleet stats.

We know our ships will will change though in the coming weeks. There might be some exchanges of Reclaimers for Orions, Carracks, and HullCs.

Forgot your password?