Convince me it's still fun

SullyQuindarius

Admiral
Dec 24, 2017
RSI Handle
SullyQuindarius
Do the bounty hunting missions from Crusader Security. Once you get one, they pay about 650aUEC to kill one ship. And as soon as you finish one, another pops up. Just keep in mind you may have to fight over the bounty with others.

AstroGimp01

Space Marshal
Jan 31, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroGimp01
Recommended ship for the bounty missions?

- SpacePenguin
- Hornet
- SuperHornet
- Gladius
- Danger Turtle
- BangStang
- CamperStang
- Connie Andromeda
- Connie Aquila
- Aurora MR

'Gimp

Reactions: Sraika

Sraika

Space Marshal
Nov 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Sraika
Recommended ship for the bounty missions?

- SpacePenguin
- Hornet
- SuperHornet
- Gladius
- Danger Turtle
- BangStang
- CamperStang
- Connie Andromeda
- Connie Aquila
- Aurora MR

'Gimp
I find it depends on your preferences, but i use the avenger for most missions this patch. Seems to work well enough, or at least, i'm sucky at dogfights so i don't really notice a particular difference lol.

AstroGimp01

Space Marshal
Jan 31, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroGimp01
I love the SpacePenguin, easily my current favorite ship, especially now that she's been supersized - I mean I love walking out to the Connie, I really do, especially in VR, but the Penguin is easily managed solo.

Thanks!

'Gimp

Reactions: Sraika

AstroGimp01

Space Marshal
Jan 31, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroGimp01
Got another solid 2 hours in, took the SpacePenguin out, picked up some waste packages, flew them out to Levski thinking I might be able to sell them there for a few credits more (forgot that was GrimHEX back in the day).

Jumped into Delamar space, got rammed by another Avenger then attacked by a pirate Cutlass AI, I actually tore his ass up, kinda satisifying. Took a little damage in the collision, but not too bad. No Comms to land at Levski, so set down in the courtyard and wandered about again. You apparently can't sell from a ship that is not officially parked, so no joy at Levski to unload my waste cargo. Stopped at Cry-Astro on the way back for repairs and fuel, no comms for landing at Port O, it auto stored my ship again. I checked the trading console at Port O, and they weren't buying waste.

All in VR and actually pretty good behavior and dare I say very good perfromance, 30-60 FPS with exception of network stutters.

Feeling better.

'Gimp

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
Got another solid 2 hours in, took the SpacePenguin out, picked up some waste packages, flew them out to Levski thinking I might be able to sell them there for a few credits more (forgot that was GrimHEX back in the day).

Jumped into Delamar space, got rammed by another Avenger then attacked by a pirate Cutlass AI, I actually tore his ass up, kinda satisifying. Took a little damage in the collision, but not too bad. No Comms to land at Levski, so set down in the courtyard and wandered about again. You apparently can't sell from a ship that is not officially parked, so no joy at Levski to unload my waste cargo. Stopped at Cry-Astro on the way back for repairs and fuel, no comms for landing at Port O, it auto stored my ship again. I checked the trading console at Port O, and they weren't buying waste.

All in VR and actually pretty good behavior and dare I say very good perfromance, 30-60 FPS with exception of network stutters.

Feeling better.

'Gimp
We'll call that a success, for now. but we'll expect better in 3.3!

Back in 3.0 & 3.1 Levski was really, really bugged (as opposed to now, where it just seems to be intermittently bugged). I had the "bright" idea to land in the upstairs courtyard / ground vehicle garage area and found out (like you) that you can't buy or sell cargo there.

I'm excited to try this in VR...but I think I should wait until I retire, I may not show up to work again once I get started...

Forgot your password?