Could a friendly (or even an unfriendly) admin change my name please?

August

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Aug 27, 2018
RSI Handle
August-TEST
Screw you Gortt for making Montoya do a thing that Blind Owl had to read about that made Ammorn complain about reading about Blind Owls complaint that Wolfy then complained about which Maynard doomed to shitposting hell which riled Wolfy up again that made Scape-Tel fall asleep which kept Wolfy from going to sleep which made Vavrik senile which cause Wolfy to interject about which I then had to read. You fuck.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Screw you Gortt for making Montoya do a thing that Blind Owl had to read about that made Ammorn complain about reading about Blind Owls complaint that Wolfy then complained about which Maynard doomed to shitposting hell which riled Wolfy up again that made Scape-Tel fall asleep which kept Wolfy from going to sleep which made Vavrik senile which cause Wolfy to interject about which I then had to read. You fuck.
Damn, this coffee is delicious.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Which of the following are in it?
  1. Beer
  2. Maple syrup
  3. Maple sap beer
  4. None of the above, you're not really @Blind Owl but instead an evil non-Canadian that hacked his account
Wait a sec... that's a loaded question. You don't mix Canadian coffee (called a Timmies) and Canadian beer in Canada, just the American pi ... kinds..

Scape

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 2, 2019
RSI Handle
Scape_TEST
🍺 Buy the man a Beverage

Forgot your password?