couple of questions about buy back tokens

Thugari

Space Marshal
Mar 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Thugari
From what I understand, the Mega Pack should be unmeltable. You will need that damn token though. Go to your buy-back page. It'll have a note in orange/bronze right at the top of the page that'll tell you if you have a buy-back token.
yep, nothing there. will wait till july 1st

Beerjerker

Grand Admiral
Sep 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Beerjerker
yep, nothing there. will wait till july 1st
Doesn't always appear on the 1st, but should be there in the first week of July. Ought to be announced on spectrum for the exact date. Last one came out on 3 April and announced like this:
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/spectrum/community/SC/forum/1/thread/new-buy-back-token-coming-april-3rd-2017
I've bought back packages and bundled ships with no problem, but I think there are issues if the package you want to buyback has physical items or is one of the really old game packages.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
the wife would neuter me while I slept, lol
need to purchase your ships little by little so she doesnt realize how much you spent lol. dont eat breakfast and lunch and put that money in your paypal. then when she asks tell her you are only eatting one meal a day because you are a star citizen nerd.

only another 1.7k here to go that jav will be mine...

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
the wife would neuter me while I slept, lol
Lol, tell me about it. It's a scary proposition.
need to purchase your ships little by little so she doesnt realize how much you spent lol. dont eat breakfast and lunch and put that money in your paypal. then when she asks tell her you are only eatting one meal a day because you are a star citizen nerd.

only another 1.7k here to go that jav will be mine...
This is similar to how I'm collecting my fleet.

Reactions: Thugari
Forgot your password?