CRAFTING !

CRISS9000

Space Marshal
Jul 13, 2016
RSI Handle
criss9000
I did not know I needed this until now. that's perfect.

also, i had to fact check this: [PTU Feedback] Salvage - Hull Scraping - Feedback - Star Citizen - Spectrum v5.17.2

the instant stupidity from the replies to that post is hilarious. dumbasses can't wrap their head around pre-alpha testing of features and the fact that a dev decided this is the opportunity to implement the first iteration of crafting. they easily forget that it's not real life.

Last edited:

Patrick Spaceman

Grand Admiral
Oct 4, 2020
RSI Handle
Patrick_Spaceman
I did not know I needed this until now. that's perfect.

also, i had to fact check this: [PTU Feedback] Salvage - Hull Scraping - Feedback - Star Citizen - Spectrum v5.17.2

the instant stupidity from the replies to that post is hilarious. dumbasses can't wrap their head around pre-alpha testing of features and the fact that a dev decided this is the opportunity to implement the first iteration of crafting. they easily forget that it's not real life.
Yeah I know...I had to block Thylbana Nyx today, she couldn't comprehend that you have character slots based upon the amount of SC packages you have, and will have the ability to purchase character slots later..I even linked the RSI webpage...still wanted to fight about it. So I ended up posting the attached pic of Sean Connery, from that scene in the movie "The Rock" where he tells Ed Harris he thinks he's a "fucking idiot"....and told Nyx to "figure it out".....no shortage of Muppets on Spectrum..

tavern_upload_medium.jpg

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
Oh wow, this is awesome. Crafting T0, just like that, out of the blue. Very much like this.

Yeah I know...I had to block Thylbana Nyx today, she couldn't comprehend that you have character slots based upon the amount of SC packages you have, and will have the ability to purchase character slots later..I even linked the RSI webpage...still wanted to fight about it. So I ended up posting the attached pic of Sean Connery, from that scene in the movie "The Rock" where he tells Ed Harris he thinks he's a "fucking idiot"....and told Nyx to "figure it out".....no shortage of Muppets on Spectrum..

View attachment 23997
Yeah, I really don't care for the way Thylbana picks fights, and always spams facepalm emotes on even the most sincerest and nicest posts.
There's no downvote button, so I occasionally just upvote everyone else when Nyx is getting a bit too uppity in the comments.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace

View attachment 23997
'y know, until today reading this post I always read their user name as "Tabyhlana Nyx" so always mentally refurred to them as "Tabby". Ah, well.

Patrick Spaceman

Grand Admiral
Oct 4, 2020
RSI Handle
Patrick_Spaceman
Oh wow, this is awesome. Crafting T0, just like that, out of the blue. Very much like this.

Yeah, I really don't care for the way Thylbana picks fights, and always spams facepalm emotes on even the most sincerest and nicest posts.
There's no downvote button, so I occasionally just upvote everyone else when Nyx is getting a bit too uppity in the comments.
I really hope she figures the Sean Connery pic out... any rate we have rudimentary crafting..far more important!

Reactions: FZD
Forgot your password?