Crake like Rake AMA

Crake

Admiral
Apr 20, 2015
RSI Handle
Crakez
This thread now doubles as an AMA, so ask away!

Sup Testies, that's what you go by around here I assume? I've done a bit of lurking and finally decided it was time to emerge from the shadows and reclaim the throne that is rightfully mine introduce myself. In the real 'verse I'm a registered nurse, I live with my actor/musician/singer/starving artist girlfriend, and have insurmountable student debt that drives me to drink.

On to the premade questionnaire:

Where you from stranger?

NYC represent.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
Spending real money on concept ships. Also the prospect of playing what may be the best game ever to a lesser degree.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
I have always been a bit of a PvPer, but I'm looking forward to some of the more interesting game mechanics such as boarding and crashing auroras into all the things.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Probably Double Dragon, though I'm sure I played games prior, they were all overshadowed by its greatness. .

What other games do you play?
Presently I am playing GTA V - PC (I give in easily to peer pressure). I play a great number of survival type games (Day Z, H1Z1, Don't Starve), as well as Arma 3 when I need a sim fix.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
I saw an invite on my organization menu and recalled seeing a cool black and yellow tag on the forums which I enjoyed. At the moment I am signed on as an affiliate member, and I intend to lurk a bit more before I settle down and get all domesticated and shit. Disclaimer: My main org is a small one created by some friends, but presently it is a bit on the casual side. I'm still unsure of what the future holds for my org desires and until then Test will be my mistress.

Picard or Kirk?
Planet

V-- Oh, shameless plug time, I also stream; see sig below --V​

Last edited:
Reactions: WarrenPeace

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST!

that_frog_kurtis

Space Marshal
Dec 3, 2013
RSI Handle
Dump your mates, we don't like that affiliate shit. No half steppin son.

Or, you know, nice to have you in whatever extent you are comfortable with, whatever suits.

Reactions: K1NG

Crake

Admiral
Apr 20, 2015
RSI Handle
Crakez
Dump your mates, we don't like that affiliate shit. No half steppin son.

Or, you know, nice to have you in whatever extent you are comfortable with, whatever suits.
I suppose I should clarify; I feel bad about ditching them so I will express hesitancy to make myself feel better. Like I gave it the old college try.

If this works out I'll probably bring more fresh bodies to dump on the enemy

that_frog_kurtis

Space Marshal
Dec 3, 2013
RSI Handle
No clarification needed rookie, just tell them we have beer and like, shenanigans or something. They'll be on board when they see you rolling in/on/around the Roulette.

Kersakov

Rear Admiral
Donor
Apr 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Kersakov
I want to specifically express my appreciation of your Signature. I am a big fan.

Welcome to TEST bro.

Reactions: Crake

Arrangingstars

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Arrangingstars
NOW WHO DOESN'T READ INTRO POSTS?!? I registered you. Therefore I am now your Mistress. TEST is your Master.

Kidding. One of us one of us.. Welcome to TEST! I hope everyone in the future has the pleasure of hearing your wonderful stories of chinking glasses with a serial killer. n___n

SPRNinja

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
SPRNinja
NOW WHO DOESN'T READ INTRO POSTS?!? I registered you. Therefore I am now your Mistress. TEST is your Master.

Kidding. One of us one of us.. Welcome to TEST! I hope everyone in the future has the pleasure of hearing your wonderful stories of chinking glasses with a serial killer. n___n
Please mistress... can i have some food? just a little?

Forgot your password?