• No!

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters

Riekopo

Vice Admiral
Mar 4, 2015
RSI Handle
Riekopo
Hey guys I would like to have a real life TESTball made for use as a mascot/prop/trophy/conversation piece/joke enabler/lifesaving raft/pillow/drug hider. It could be featured in our videos and taken to events. The "Holder of TESTball" would be a very prestigious honor. I have three early sketches so far and would like to hear your thoughts and suggestions. They will be custom made, 100% fleece on the outside, and 100% polyester on the inside.

I think my favorite design of the three is the winged version. The eyes on it are currently "happy". I was considering changing the eyes to "excited" which are the same except the bottom line would be arched like the top. If we go with a drunk TESTball I would probably change the eyes to the "drunk" ones. The vodka bottle would probably be grey with light blue text. It might be possible to have a variant of the TEST Squadron logo transferred onto the bottle instead of the word "vodka". I would like the bottle to be attached to TESTball at an angle. I was thinking we could use a beer mug or regular beer bottle instead of a vodka bottle. You can see the different eye designs here.

So let's hear everyones' thoughts and suggestions. Then we can settle on a design and hopefully raise some monies plox for it.

Attachments

Last edited:

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
#2 and #1 I think are going to most popular due to price. If can get #3 eyes on #1&2 it would be better also.

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
googly eyes FTW

Riekopo

Vice Admiral
Mar 4, 2015
RSI Handle
Riekopo
This isn't a production run, at least not yet. At first we'll just by one or two. What's the best way to raise funds for it?

Jhonon1

Space Marshal
Mar 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Jhon-On
Make an actual example, sketches are only so desirable. With the window stickers anyone could have taken our logo and made it, noone did. Once it was done demand became large, though I dunno how many are/were willing to purchase.
My monies need to be pretty particular, so I'd have to see at least a prototype before forking out any :/

Riekopo

Vice Admiral
Mar 4, 2015
RSI Handle
Riekopo
Here's a good question. What are the official wing colors? Are they all black, all yellow, or yellow-black-yellow?

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Originally all black. Currently logo seems like yellow-black-yellow, based off the logo on the TEST Squadron org page... but that's a more fancy logo. For some thing simple like a TESTball, you might want to stick with all black.

Of course, the proper answer is black and yellow, black and yellow, black and yellow, black and yellow.

Forgot your password?