Creepypasta

stefmor90

Vice Admiral
Mar 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Valihanth
DISCLAMER: I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOU GET SPOOKED FROM THIS STORY ONLY READ IF YOUR 12+

Okay guys, I was on chat yesterday, and I saw something really spooky so I'll share the experience:

I was sitting it chat like I normally do when I realized that the only two people in general chat were me and someone named 'streboR sirhC'. Chat was normally very populated, especially considering that it was only twenty past four PM. Regardless, I though nothing of it since there was no update recently and people probably had better things to do than sit in chat all day. I was about to leave the chat room when streboR sirhC made a comment saying "u wont 2 paly a gaem m8?" I got really scared then because the screen then turned red and I turned off the computer. I thought it was really risky to use the computer anymore, so I threw it away but I swear I saw HYPER REALISTIC BLOOD coming out of the optical drive. Then next day was going to be boring, but then I went to my desk and the day wasn't boring anymore because MY COMPUTER RETURNED FROM THE TRASH CAN. I decided to go on the RSI forums but little did I know that this must have been the spooky version of the RSI forums because the only category was GENERAL CHAT. I went into general chat and the only post was from streboR sirhC saying that "u r ded". I left the forums because I was afraid, and I went over to the Test Squadron forums instead. I logged in, and went to post a thread about beer, but I got banned from the forums by Montoya. But the scary part is yet to happen. I was about to cry about being banned, but then MONTOYA TURNED TO BLOOD AND I cried to sleep. The End.

Last edited:

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
Stefmor90, did you break into the pharmaceuticals locker again?

Reactions: stefmor90

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Stefmor suffers from PTSD ever since the TEST vs Goon War of 2013 where he was the only survivor of Massacre of Vale where enemy bombing squadron blew his fleet to smithereens. He comes to my medical office every night and I have no choice but to give some morphine that I usually dish out to my traumatized hamsters. Poor lad...

Reactions: stefmor90

stefmor90

Vice Admiral
Mar 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Valihanth
Stefmor suffers from PTSD ever since the TEST vs Goon War of 2013 where he was the only survivor of Massacre of Vale where enemy bombing squadron blew his fleet to smithereens. He comes to my medical office every night and I have no choice but to give some morphine that I usually dish out to my traumatized hamsters. Poor lad...
RIP Vile Rat :'(

Last edited:
Forgot your password?