RSI Handle
BUTUZ
I can send you a LTI Freelancer MIS if you send me 160 bux :P

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
BMM, Hull D, Perseus, Genesis, Redeemer... that's a great lineup.
Not too shabby. Not too shabby at all.

• Love
Reactions: BUTUZ and Bambooza

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Yeh thanks all I am happy with it it will be nice if I can get to fly them all before I retire or die of old age.

I made a conscious decision to get rid of the loads of small ships I had and concentrate on a handful of larger ships. I do have some store credit left so the Hull B and Terrapin are on the small list and might get swapped for one more large ship. I do have a nautilus in me buy backs that I like the look of.

Reactions: Bambooza

Doc Flanigan

Admiral
Donor
Mar 27, 2021
RSI Handle
Doc_Flanigan
Yeh thanks all I am happy with it it will be nice if I can get to fly them all before I retire or die of old age.

I made a conscious decision to get rid of the loads of small ships I had and concentrate on a handful of larger ships. I do have some store credit left so the Hull B and Terrapin are on the small list and might get swapped for one more large ship. I do have a nautilus in me buy backs that I like the look of.
You can send me any small ships that you don't want. :) I'm looking for some Argos and Aurora's with LTI, to fill my Kraken.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
I am sorry they went to the scrap yard to be crushed melted and reborn as an engine cowling for a larger ship.

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar

If you swap them someday, I would be extremelly interested by the hull B, this is my last original concept ship I am after in my collector wishlist ;)

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Sadly the hull b is a CCU that's non transferable.

I do have a 10 yr insurance hull b in my buy backs tho but I'd have to pay nasty horrible UK exchange rate and 20% tax on top so not gonna be a good price.

1682618485672.png

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Sadly the hull b is a CCU that's non transferable.

I do have a 10 yr insurance hull b in my buy backs tho but I'd have to pay nasty horrible UK exchange rate and 20% tax on top so not gonna be a good price.

View attachment 24441
My vat is as horrible as yours :D
I have a few of those in buyback aswell, I am looking for the one with the model and poster, but it's good to have a unicorn in the wishlist, something that keeps me interested in the hunt for populating the hangar ;)

Dirtbag_Leader

Admiral
Nov 27, 2020
RSI Handle
Dirtbag_Leader
What you think?
I like all your big ships but feel you're missing one or two smaller ships. You've got the Terrapin, but what goes in the BMM hangar or for quick running around in-system? I find it's always nice to have a Titan, Pisces, Arrow, Cutter, 85x, etc. around; something with a real short claim time so that when you get StarFucked and wake up somewhere you didn't expect, you have something to grab and GTFO, rather than seeing how many Fizzes you can buy one at a time in the 45min it takes to claim the 600i. . .

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
TBH ill be grabbing small ships in game

Forgot your password?