Custom Love Handles by ArrangingStars

KingNerd

Admiral
Jul 14, 2015
RSI Handle
KingNerd
Just doing this on the side. I'm not pro at photoshop or anything, but if you have a callsign (RSI handle) or something you want me to use to make you a little name tag for you to use wherever, just let me know. Please try to include color-scheme if you want something specific! :) Here are a couple I've made!:

In Progress:
1) Shive - Frozen Theme Twitch Handle, YouTube Handle, and RSI Handle (GOD_Shive)
2) CosmicTrader - Blue color scheme
3) Myre - Painted French Girls? lol
4) Crawley - White-ish/B&W but more white, maybe a little color? Can squids be a theme?
5)CrimsonCyclist - Black/Red
6) Krystal - Zombie Space Piratey
7) KingNerd - Colored like death and bloody puke, make it looks amazing like laser raptors!
8)
9)
10)

Completed:

Shive's twitch handle:
In Progress:
please make mine numero 7
7) KingNerd - Colored like death and bloody puke, make it looks amazing like laser raptors!

Tortilla the Hun

Grand Admiral
Jul 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Tortilla_the_Hun
Can I request one that looks like it's a classic car print? (Chevy Bel Air for example.) And can it be shiny and chrome?

Gearen

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Gearen
Can you make me one to improve my signature picture? something industria (Gearen).....Please Mistress ArrangingStars

Also if you can make it big to use it in my youtube chanel it would be amazing.

Last edited:

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
Just doing this on the side. I'm not pro at photoshop or anything, but if you have a callsign (RSI handle) or something you want me to use to make you a little name tag for you to use wherever, just let me know. Please try to include color-scheme if you want something specific! :) Here are a couple I've made!:

In Progress:
1) Myre
2) Crawley - White-ish/B&W but more white, maybe a little color? Can squids be a theme?
3) CrimsonCyclist - Black/Red
4) Krystal - Zombie Space Piratey
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Completed:

Shive's twitch handle:

CosmicTrader's Handle:

Can you do my Azmodeth one. Or Alezka something Ice and Fire like.. or throw somethingn spacey/starrey into it.

shadowjim12

Admiral
Oct 8, 2015
RSI Handle
MarNei
Handle: "MarNei" (feel so stupid... Marco Neilus was supposed to be my character's name.... anyway)
Something that spells out a medical feel, probably with red/white, but whatever floats your boat.

dubbzy

Admiral
Dec 23, 2014
RSI Handle
dubbzy104
This was not what I expected when I saw "love handles". This is much better, though. Would it be possible to get "Dubbzy" with
College Navy Hex Color: #002244; RGB: (0,21,50) - primary color
Action Green Hex Color: #69BE28; RGB: (105,190,40) - secondary color
Wolf Gray Hex Color: #A5ACAF; RGB: (155,161,162) - tertiary color
If you can't work all the colors in, thats fine. Respect to whoever knows what those colors are from (Googling it is allowed)

Thanks!

Reactions: Arrangingstars

Lienna

Space Marshal
Feb 27, 2014
RSI Handle
Lienna
If you have the free time and imagination then could you do one for me? Not really sure what I want, maybe the classic black/yellow?

Ah whatever, I'm easy, Stars, you know me, pick for me!

Forgot your password?