Cutlass Black Giveaway

RedLir

Vice Admiral
Donor
Feb 16, 2016
RSI Handle
RedLir
Hey guys,

We're doing a Cutlass Black giveaway on Gleam to thank our channel subscribers on Twitch! You do NOT need to be a sub to get entries into to the draw, however!

UPDATE
Congratulations to @HeadClot on winning the cutlass black!

We'll be posting another Cutlass black giveaway shortly for this month!

Last edited:

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Hey guys,

We're doing a Cutlass Black giveaway on Gleam to thank our channel subscribers on Twitch! You do NOT need to be a sub to get entries into to the draw, however!

Check out Twitter for more info!

We'll be calling the winner out live on stream Sunday Nov 5th @ 20:00 UTC/GMT
Woohooo! Count me in :D ta taaaa, ta ta ta taaaa, ta ta ta taaaaaa :beers:

RedLir

Vice Admiral
Donor
Feb 16, 2016
RSI Handle
RedLir
Can't enter this, I don't have or use twitter and only option for me was enter by follow you on twitter... :thinking::fearful:

:beers: :beers: :beers:
Yes it's an unfortunate necessity. It's just a minor road block for those that would like to manipulate the odds in their favor. It was set as all optional, but people create twitch follow bots to enter, ( you can have multiple twitch accounts tied to the same email account). Twitter is free and easy to setup, you can unfollow after if need be.

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Yes it's an unfortunate necessity. It's just a minor road block for those that would like to manipulate the odds in their favor. It was set as all optional, but people create twitch follow bots to enter, ( you can have multiple twitch accounts tied to the same email account). Twitter is free and easy to setup, you can unfollow after if need be.
Yeah! I understand you completely :thumbsup::beers:
Those bots are a big issue for streamers and twitch shore hope they come up with a better solution soon... :thinking:

I might make one twitter account... or maybe I'll just sit out this time and cheer along ha ha.. No worries mate :beers: :beer:

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
Can't enter this, I don't have or use twitter and only option for me was enter by follow you on twitter... :thinking::fearful:

:beers: :beers: :beers:
I despise most forms of social media, since they track you, invade your privacy and sell your info, but I've found twitter the be both a) fairly innocuous, and b) actually quite useful for my work. I follow some academics for the research I do, and I always get great info first from their twitter feeds.

At the least, you could always just set up a separate email account to use twitter with, and then just stop using it/close it down.

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
I despise most forms of social media, since they track you, invade your privacy and sell your info, but I've found twitter the be both a) fairly innocuous, and b) actually quite useful for my work. I follow some academics for the research I do, and I always get great info first from their twitter feeds.

At the least, you could always just set up a separate email account to use twitter with, and then just stop using it/close it down.
Well I could but I don't do it like that.. I play fair if I play and I can take a loss or miss out with a smile :smile:
I can sit this one out no worries, not like I need a cutlass since I already got one.
So better it goes to some one greedy or one that actually don't have one or one that need it more than I do.
:beers: :smile:

Last edited:
Forgot your password?