Cutlass Red - First Look

Crymsan

Space Marshal
Mar 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Crymsan
The cutlass red was my first "wow love that ship" and I had it for so long then came the improved better Apollo ship (with the cutlass red at that time only getting one bottom grade med bed so please upgrade it to the Apollo said CIG) so sadly I don't own it anymore. If this ship was like this then I would not have bothered with the Apollo.

wmk

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
RSI Handle
wmk
Couple more pics and... a video of loading Cyclone into DCR and airlifting it to Microtech.
This method requires a lot of crawling under the car, but it works; I've already done this 3 times and managed to deliver the car in one piece in all cases.

ScreenShot1091.jpg

ScreenShot1117.jpg

Phil

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Bacraut
Disappointed they didn't put a pack out with the medical ships or some sort of support pack with different support ships, seriously a drake pack? With multiple cutlass's ? Ok I get it but shit I would have liked a Cutlass with a an Apollo and maybe a SRV something else than just a bunch of Drake ships lol.

Sky Captain

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 13, 2018
RSI Handle
TheSkyCaptain
Dang the Cutlass Red is looking good in those opening post pics!

I had this ship in the stable for a long time, but finally ditched it after its long developlement lull. I have haven't been able to bring myself back to owning one.

But those pics …. enticing!

Forgot your password?