Cutlass Red or Apollo Triage?

Chip Hazzard

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2018
RSI Handle
ChipHazzard
I went with the Apollo Triage instead of the Cutlass Red.

When I am hankerin' to do the mechanical game, my thought was to have more needles and bone saws at my disposal.
Sounds like a plan. Whoever ends up in your Apollo will wake up with less limbs evverytime! Haha

In my opinion apollo all the way :)

Cutty is an ambu with low flexibility for the proffession.
apollo fills it really good :)
I'm keeping the Red for now, as it will be flyable in Jan, but once the medical play and Apollo are in, I will see if I keep the Red and Apollo, or CCU the Red to something else!

Tealwraith

Heresy detector
Donor
May 31, 2017
RSI Handle
Tealwraith
I'm pretty sure both the Triage and Medivac have the ability to put 3x s3, 2x s2 or 1x s1 bed in each bay. The big difference is the Medivac is white, has better armor, different guns and some missiles.

MurderingPsycho

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 10, 2018
RSI Handle
Zombie_Bait
Simple decision: as far as I know, as opposed to the Cutlass, Apollo can have a grade A bed and can be set as a respawn point for corpses. Much better for parties where people tend to crash a lot. So Apollo.
So if the bed that you die in is also your re-spawn point, does that mean that you would just pop back up like nothing happened?

Makimera

Vice Admiral
Oct 27, 2019
RSI Handle
Maki
Sounds like a plan. Whoever ends up in your Apollo will wake up with less limbs evverytime! Haha

I'm keeping the Red for now, as it will be flyable in Jan, but once the medical play and Apollo are in, I will see if I keep the Red and Apollo, or CCU the Red to something else!
So if the bed that you die in is also your re-spawn point, does that mean that you would just pop back up like nothing happened?
Not sure if this is the answer to your question, the mecanic was supposed to be the screen over the bed goes black while your loading in, once your loaded into the bed, it goes clear and you can exit the bed.

Cherokeedog

Admiral
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
Cherokeedog
Only if your ass is soaked in whiskey.

From what I gather, grade A bed is supposed to to bring anyone and their grandmother back from the dead or something. Not clear how it would actually function, but I guess you basically can't die on one. The info I got is from the Apollo Q&A. Throw an eye, maybe you get a clearer idea.

Forgot your password?