Cyberpunk DLC plans

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
There are plenty of unfinished locations and story arcs which could be expanded upon in the DLC. This particular side mission here ended way too soon after the NPC asks if you were interested in joining the maxtac unit. This is possibly a Cyberpunk DLC or at least a story arc that could be expanded in the future.

Aramsolari

Space Marshal
Donor
May 9, 2019
RSI Handle
AramSolari
There are plenty of unfinished locations and story arcs which could be expanded upon in the DLC. This particular side mission here ended way too soon after the NPC asks if you were interested in joining the maxtac unit. This is possibly a Cyberpunk DLC or at least a story arc that could be expanded in the future.

Nice one chief.

Isn't it heavily implied that that Maxtac lady is the same one who appeared in the teaser trailer? The reformed Cyberpsycho.

Yeah....I found it. This one!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs&t=1s

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik

Was thinking the same thing two days ago when I did this quest.
Also bought my legendary beanie crafting spec! (beanie pictured)
I was about to post a thread asking about what Testies think of future dlc and how it could be implemented in a way that makes sense considering the endings, but I was too lazy, and then this vid popped up lol Thanks GLorious Leader!

photomode_03012021_010754.png

ps.: wish they would allow us to customize our rides like this random one is. hopefully that's coming in a small free dlc someday...

Reactions: Aramsolari

Doggen

Space Marshal
Dec 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Doggen
Is this spoilers? I played the game like a maniac for 30 hours and then stopped (as you do)

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Is this spoilers? I played the game like a maniac for 30 hours and then stopped (as you do)
Not a spoiler just a little side mission that is easy to miss. This has nothing to do with the main story line.

Reactions: Doggen

Doggen

Space Marshal
Dec 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Doggen
I did it too now. I also had the option to talk about her mantis blades being old school and stuff since im a techie

Reactions: Lorddarthvik

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Zane talks about picking out something special and discounts, and o even remember getting a phone CA to stop by and pick out something nice... well, I didn't get any. Neither his discounted package nor any nice new clothes. Everything still costs a gazillion eddys. Did you guys get anything or notice anything changing?

Forgot your password?