Cyclone sale announcement

Ripcord33

Grand Admiral
May 2, 2016
RSI Handle
Ripcord03
"only sustained 25G's on the inside, which means he survived", yea uh im sorry but going from 1 to 25G's in the span of 1-3 seconds still won't be pleasant and would cause massive amounts of other injuries.... like TBI, fractured bones, and unless the interior is pressurized, the shockwave would have devastating effects on the human body as well.

I mean the vehicle is still cool as crap and i want one, but that line kinda "triggered" me as i've seen first hand what happens to people inside a vehicle thats hit with explosives... Yea, they might survive the "25G" acceleration but there would for sure be a very extended hospital stay afterwards if the other effects of the explosion didnt kill the driver.

Ammorn

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Ammorn
"only sustained 25G's on the inside, which means he survived", yea uh im sorry but going from 1 to 25G's in the span of 1-3 seconds still won't be pleasant and would cause massive amounts of other injuries.... like TBI, fractured bones, and unless the interior is pressurized, the shockwave would have devastating effects on the human body as well.

I mean the vehicle is still cool as crap and i want one, but that line kinda "triggered" me as i've seen first hand what happens to people inside a vehicle thats hit with explosives... Yea, they might survive the "25G" acceleration but there would for sure be a very extended hospital stay afterwards if the other effects of the explosion didnt kill the driver.
You can survive really high G forces with a fluid filled cockpit, so if Testies filled it with beer we should be fine.

Ammorn

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Ammorn
It'll be a Zamboni. Since they don't have any kind of ice smoothing and shaping vehicles it'll be game changing since you could go to Yela and make the whole moon into an ice skating rink. You could have an advanced form of hockey, global domination hokey where you have a zones with a goal in the middle that can be captured by scoring several goals.

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
You can survive really high G forces with a fluid filled cockpit, so if Testies filled it with beer we should be fine.
Remember Abyss? Is there a liquid high enough in oxygen content that we can breathe and survive? Might be a REALLY good idea for space travel?

Ammorn

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Ammorn
Remember Abyss? Is there a liquid high enough in oxygen content that we can breathe and survive? Might be a REALLY good idea for space travel?

Yeah, that was a good movie. Interesting thing, if you watch the making of it they shot the whole movie underwater in a huge tank set that contained the whole rig from the movie. It was one of the most complex and dangerous movie shoots. All the actors were trained and dive certified for the movie and all the stuff was done with real dive equipment and such. It makes me wonder if you could make superoxygenated beer to breath like the superoxygenated water you can breath.

Reebourne

Space Marshal
Jul 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Reebourne
Cadillac Cyclone

Cadillac cyclone was designed to test new styling & engineering ideas. Cadillac was the two passenger automobile and had a clear plastic top that gives the driver true 360-degree The car includes advanced engineering features like radar locating device which scans the highway & warns the driver about objects in its path. Cyclone doors move outward from the car at a touch of a button.

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
Cadillac Cyclone

Cadillac cyclone was designed to test new styling & engineering ideas. Cadillac was the two passenger automobile and had a clear plastic top that gives the driver true 360-degree The car includes advanced engineering features like radar locating device which scans the highway & warns the driver about objects in its path. Cyclone doors move outward from the car at a touch of a button.
Hey! Not bad! I want one

Forgot your password?