D.S.E.T. - Deep Space Exploration Testies

Xaing

Admiral
Nov 11, 2015
RSI Handle
Xaingu
I didn't know of the dset channel either and I like the idea of letting nonmembers party/crew up on personal craft (might at least give them the inclination to affiliate or full on join as a main member) as long as they are not twat-waffles. Otherwise for those that act as such I personally reserve the right to airlock flush their arsses into space 100 style XD

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
I didn't know of the dset channel either and I like the idea of letting nonmembers party/crew up on personal craft (might at least give them the inclination to affiliate or full on join as a main member) as long as they are not twat-waffles. Otherwise for those that act as such I personally reserve the right to airlock flush their arsses into space 100 style XD
lol I already told everyone no eating taco bel on my ship or its the airlock for them XD so that sounds completely fair, and I agree letting people outside the org play with our group could potentially sway or influence people to join test :)

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
I can join DSET now as I appear to have a Carrack and a Terrapin in my hangar. No idea how that happened! :o

Forgot your password?