D.S.E.T. - Deep Space Exploration Testies

Major Templar

Space Marshal
Sep 6, 2014
RSI Handle
xTemplar
I wonder if we can turn the hydroponics dome into a large fish tank... I'll be willing to fish to add to it.

Reactions: StdDev

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
I wonder if we can turn the hydroponics dome into a large fish tank... I'll be willing to fish to add to it.
I do not know about that, but I bet we could easily have a tank on board to keep fish we find. You are really into fish huh?

Major Templar

Space Marshal
Sep 6, 2014
RSI Handle
xTemplar
I do not know about that, but I bet we could easily have a tank on board to keep fish we find. You are really into fish huh?
Yup. In real life I have a tank and I'm trying to work on another. It's an expensive hobby.

Major Templar

Space Marshal
Sep 6, 2014
RSI Handle
xTemplar
Oh I hear you, it costs so much to get up and running. And then a lot to just maintain the tank let alone the fish.
I really want to set up a 300 gallon but with everything it's about $4k without fish/coral. With fish/coral it will likely top $6k. So being able to set up the tank in SC is an inexpensive way of still having a tank for now. Lol.

Reactions: StdDev and mromutt

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
I really want to set up a 300 gallon but with everything it's about $4k without fish/coral. With fish/coral it will likely top $6k. So being able to set up the tank in SC is an inexpensive way of still having a tank for now. Lol.
There are some cool programs out there to simulate almost any tank, you should look into that. If you really like it you could just invest in a tiny cheap pc to run it and a giant cheap tv on the wall ;)

Snakey

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jul 15, 2015
RSI Handle
SNKYGMG
So now that we are getting a look at the Endeavor, what do you guys think we could do with one in the group? I think I most likely will save up for one in game. They look like something we could tailor to our needs for exploring.
Oooh farmiing! We can play space farmville

Metal-Muffin

Space Marshal
Aug 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Metal-Muffin
Snakey you can do all the space farmville you want! Just know unlike facebook everyone around you has a gun and a ship if you start sending out to many game requests hahaha
"And in other news, a deck hand was left drifting in space after sending out FarmVille requests to his ship mates on SpaceBook. Did they go to far?"

Reactions: StdDev and Snakey
Forgot your password?