DayZ Epoch

Brosiedon

Grand Admiral
Jan 2, 2014
RSI Handle
Brosiedon
Played the original mod since close to the beginning, burnt out on running through the woods for hours on end.

Anyone else playing the Epoch mod(it's DayZ, but with base building)? I've been looking for some new people to play it with, figured playing with a band of TESTies would be fun.

Groundstain

Grand Admiral
May 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Groundstain
I hereby bring this [undead] post back to life... I think.
I started playing day z epoch, lingor and fallujah for shits and giggles. ARK does not really grab my attention yet and I want to do some PVE to get the hang of what's up, but I will do PVP. If anyone is interested, I will be on over the weekend starting about 5 pm tomorrow, july-2nd, thursday.
I play other maps.. just need time to download.

UnderSc0re

Space Marshal
Mar 17, 2015
RSI Handle
UnderSc0re
A friend and I installed at the same time one night from the same house and picked all the same epoch mods from the downloader and were never able to get in to match together. I lost interest and gave up.

Groundstain

Grand Admiral
May 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Groundstain
I found a quiet PVE on Lingor with a low ping through Dayz launcher. It's using Epoch 1.0.5.1
StupidZombie Overpoch 63.143.46.230:2302
But I'll take suggestions for other locals.

Groundstain

Grand Admiral
May 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Groundstain
I have another for Napf that lets you pick your starting zone.
[kt] DayZ Epoch Napf 1.0.5.1
This one is pvp tho..

Groundstain

Grand Admiral
May 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Groundstain
I kept getting sniped in the Lingor server. (Only 2 people on and he kept finding me...) So much for PVE there.
This one seems to be the best one yet. It has live Admins, no hacks, choose your starting town,multiple skins (be a cop if you want), you start with decent gear, a bike and Mozzie, and people seem to want to work together.
DayZEpoch - Mikes Walking Dead 4hour restarts,PvE,tow/lift,deploy
69.162.119.254:2302 | DayZ Epoch

Yell at me here if you want to hook up.

Groundstain

Grand Admiral
May 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Groundstain
Mk 17 sd sniper
Had it, accidently dropped it. Then it disappeared forever. They really need to fix the stability. :(
P.S. thats not me in the vid.

Groundstain

Grand Admiral
May 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Groundstain
Yup, still not givin up on this... :)
Here is my Idea. Clearly this is a work in progress.
1) Panthera, Lingor or somewhere else that is different.. These Islands are set up with all buildings that are enterable. other locations will be considered.
2) A.I. that shoots back. 24 / 7
3) This server will be called TEST Squadron PURGE.
a) 2 to 3 days a week anything goes. The rest will be PvE
4) It is ARMA3 Sooooo... Tanks maybe?
5) Olympics / contests ??? http://gfycat.com/WelldocumentedMarvelousAustraliansilkyterrier just one cool idea.
6) Interest will drive this. If we get enough then I will get the server.
7) Will take a vote on all major decisions. such as...
a) server restart time.
b) purge times and days. random?
c) gear. are 50 cals going to be in the game?
d) once again... Tanks? o_O
e) are there going to be factions? Two or three main groups with one base and some forward posts, or many small splinter groups.
f) or we set up our base then open it up to to the public. us against them. "My personal favorite".
8) Mods. I am ok with heavy modding like the "lift / tow" mod, choose your spawn, additional gear at start. Will take suggestions on others.
9) No building bases on missions or high loot areas... you know basic common sense.
10) If it only lasts a month or two, then at least we had fun.
11) We will need some Moderators to help out.

Mautobu

Rear Admiral
Aug 12, 2015
RSI Handle
Mautobu The Barbarian
Are people still playing this? I played the mod for ages, jumped to every other mod out there, and finally landed on Breaking Point on Arma3. I'd love to have people to play with again >_<

Willem Default

Space Marshal
Apr 2, 2015
RSI Handle
WillemDefault
Are people still playing this? I played the mod for ages, jumped to every other mod out there, and finally landed on Breaking Point on Arma3. I'd love to have people to play with again >_<
I recently started playing Breaking Point, would be cool to play it, or maybe the other Arma 3 DayZ-like mods with others.

Groundstain

Grand Admiral
May 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Groundstain
I recently started playing Breaking Point, would be cool to play it, or maybe the other Arma 3 DayZ-like mods with others.
I have a fire base with a Bradley and a Apache on a A2 server. It is a modded PVE but the AI is rampant and the owner wants to make a pvp server. Not sure if it is a A3 or not but if you have any ideas I am listening.

Forgot your password?