DCS World

littlej0e

Grand Admiral
Donor
May 3, 2019
RSI Handle
littlej0e
Any TESTies play DCS? Seems like a pretty natural fit for TEST Squadron. If so, what modules are you flying? I'm still a novice, but quite partial to the F18, M2000C, and Viggen.

Graf_Orlock

Space Marshal
Apr 14, 2017
RSI Handle
Graf_Orlock
I play, got a few modules and a training server I host whenever I get a chance to fly. I wouldn't mind hosting sometime if anyone is interested =)
I'm on eastern time here, usually fly in the evenings FYI

Last edited:

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Yeah that would been great .. guess I came in late oh well next time :D
Even if it look like I'm offline on Discord I am on mobile so you can buzz me there to, and if I can I gladly join in doing some flying I need the practice have been away from DCS almost a year ha ha

CHEERS 🍻

• o7
Reactions: littlej0e

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Did some practice using visual navigating & compass only.

I messed up my instrument and nav computer on purpose so they are not accurate..
Only instrument working reliable are Clock, engine gauges, speed gauge, and fuel.

Sidenote: Pure flying very low and very fast, you might need to be flight enthusiast to enjoy it.

CHEERS! 🍻

Last edited:

Cyrus_Bon

Vice Admiral
Jun 17, 2019
RSI Handle
Cyrus_Bon
I do play DCS, I recently bought F14 Tomcat with Persian gulf map and trying to learn all those buttons and such and Jester keeps mucking me while I'm landing :) Also I got a F15C which I enjoy flying her very much . I'm kind a new to DCS and still learning. I would love to fly with you guys if I can catch your time zone. Just for DCS I'm planing to get a VR Headset but I'm not sure which one I should buy. I think most of DCS veterans suggest Rift S.

Forgot your password?