Descendent Studios, Descent, and... oh hello nostalgia-boner.

Huegpaynis

Space Marshal
May 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Huegpaynis
So everyone remembers when Wingman left CiG and all the hoopla about that. Well, he's paire dup with a bunch of dudes including some of the former austin SC devs like rob Irving and Jason Spangler, to make an official (Yes, official, they have the rights to the name) Descent game.

Descent. Descent.
I am more excited than a reasonable person should be by this. I'm going to back; you can too, or not, or whatever, but DESCENT.
I'm happy that Wingman has landed on his feet, and I'm excited that his studio has snagged such an awesome project.

Kickstarter here.

deathstrike

Vice Admiral
Donor
May 8, 2014
RSI Handle
deathstrike
Yea, I kicked 'em a hundred bucks or so. I'm really hopeful that the game is awesome. Even though I played more Freespace than the original Descent games, they were still awesome :)

Pr0totype dFA

Space Marshal
Jan 7, 2015
RSI Handle
Pr0totype_dFA
Yeah, Jason has been gone for months but I too pledged towards their project. I was skeptical at first but then I saw the vid clip on the Kickstarter which look promising plus these guys are talented as hell

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welp, I'm in. Ready to get dizzy af and lost in the level with no clue what to do!

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
Descent. That game was so much fun against friends

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
I definitely backed this as soon as I saw it yesterday! We are back in the glorious era of space sims!

[FURIOUSLY PLEDGING]

Nostalgia boners everywhere!

Forgot your password?