Destiny 2 free to play (join us)

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
Just a quick q: what happens if I haven't linked my battle.net account to steam? Destiny2 has disappeared from my bnet. I lost my progress / characters?
I believe you can still try to link/transfer but I would not wait. Go to the bungie website and get it done as soon as possible.

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
To be clear with @UbEcLoWn I never lest you guys. at the end of last season, it was only one other test member and myself actively playing in the clan. If you are a Test member and want to play, I AM ALWAYS PLAYING!!!! hit me up, I just went and found other destiny fans that want to do day one raids, grind the crucible, and will be around in 6 months. My heart still belongs to Test.

Reactions: Blind Owl

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
To be clear with @UbEcLoWn I never lest you guys. at the end of last season, it was only one other test member and myself actively playing in the clan. If you are a Test member and want to play, I AM ALWAYS PLAYING!!!! hit me up, I just went and found other destiny fans that want to do day one raids, grind the crucible, and will be around in 6 months. My heart still belongs to Test.
Are you back in Testiny Gaming? Ill be able to see you on the menu then!

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
I believe currently we need to add each other as friends for now as well (think back to the first launch bug) so dont forget to add those that you like playing with often :D

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
We left you all alone!

Im still going to collect those sweet clan rewards though, thank you!

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
I had 2 purple doo dah from the clan thingy.

Thanks guys!!! :D

UbEcLoWn

Space Marshal
Jun 13, 2014
RSI Handle
UbEcLoWn
Looking to organize a raid on PC this weekend if anyone is interested. I may have 3 so far so just need 3 more. If you guys haven't added me on steam already my username is 'uBEclown'.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Yeh me and my mate wanna do a raid - what time roughly were in the UK.

UbEcLoWn

Space Marshal
Jun 13, 2014
RSI Handle
UbEcLoWn
Sweet! Hit me up on Steam. I'll send out a message via clan chat in game tonight when I jump on.

I'm still trying to find the best way to coordinate everyone. We've got a large crew but seems quiet sometimes because we're all on at different times.

Devil Dog Hog

Space Marshal
Jan 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DevilDogHog
Forgot your password?