Destiny 2 free to play (join us)

SpudNyk

Space Marshal
Donor
Jun 19, 2016
RSI Handle
spudnyk
Is the clan still active on PC? I was a member for a bit but no-one was ever online so I left and joined one with my friend (just him and me). I've played a lot of destiny 2 - never done a raid at all before, would be nice to have a guide through one, I'm also looking for help on Zero Hour and doing the Shattered Throne dungeon if any of you guys are interested on doing the old content.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I think it's quite active again. I'm away on deployment or I'd be in there daily, lol

UbEcLoWn

Space Marshal
Jun 13, 2014
RSI Handle
UbEcLoWn
Serg and I are on pretty much every night. I know Rock is playing too. We seem to have a lot of people playing but in different time zones, etc so I don't always see everyone on.

Reactions: sum1 and Blind Owl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Serg and I are on pretty much every night. I know Rock is playing too. We seem to have a lot of people playing but in different time zones, etc so I don't always see everyone on.
Better still be GD playing when I get back, haha. You'll have to walk me through EVERYTHING!

LoicFarris

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 1, 2019
RSI Handle
LoicFarris
I posted 3 out of 4 videos on the new raid with explanations. I'll be editing the 4th one tonight and can post links here if there's any interest.

Doc Shaftoe

Space Marshal
Nov 29, 2014
RSI Handle
DocShaftoe
My schedule keeps me away from the game on weekends, but I'm usually on for a bit during the week. Most active Wed-Fri really. If the clan looks empty right now, it's because there's a bug with the roster on PC.

UbEcLoWn

Space Marshal
Jun 13, 2014
RSI Handle
UbEcLoWn
I just wish there were better tools to organize the clan with. I feel like the majority of the people aren't on this forum. And even less respond to clan chat via Bungie. At this moment it seems like just sending a clan chat in game while I'm playing is the only way to reach out to people.

Forgot your password?