Destiny 2 Interest Thread

What platform will you play TESTiny 2 on?

• Glorious PC Master race

Votes: 85 71.4%
  • Playstation 4

Votes: 8 6.7%
  • XBOX One

Votes: 7 5.9%
  • No!

Votes: 19 16.0%

• Total voters

rogesh

Space Marshal
Oct 25, 2014
RSI Handle
rogesh
im on ps4 since all my friends that play it have it for the playstation. names loksur but i already have a clan sry XD

oh yeah before i forget: i live in germany so CET(CEST) is my timezone

Reactions: Blind Owl

rogesh

Space Marshal
Oct 25, 2014
RSI Handle
rogesh
One question though - Am i gonna have to get a certification before i can use a type of gun? ;)
you got your certificate for drunkennes when you joined TEST, that should more than suffice. Drunks can do whatever they like without needing any other certificate. now where was my beer *searching for beer*

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
im on ps4 since all my friends that play it have it for the playstation. names loksur but i already have a clan sry XD

oh yeah before i forget: i live in germany so CET(CEST) is my timezone
Send me a friend request anyways (I`m at work or I`d do it - no access to game sites on military network, haha)
PSN: thomasm77

Joehockey

Grand Admiral
Donor
Apr 8, 2017
RSI Handle
Joehockey
Hey all, just watched a pretty awesome video explaining the entire story of Destiny (Created by a youtuber named "My name is Byf") and I'm totally in. I never played D1 and can't say that I know much of anything about the game other than the lore that I have watched/read in the last couple of days but it looks fantastic. Didn't have chance to play the beta regrettably but I think this one might be worth picking up as pre-order or at least on release. Add Me since I don't have any friends on Battlenet. Joehockey#1182. I just applied to the Test Squadron Clan and usually get online later at night around 10 CST due to work so you night owls might just see me!

EDIT: Also, since I haven't bought the game yet, do you guys recommend one game edition over the other?

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Hey all, just watched a pretty awesome video explaining the entire story of Destiny (Created by a youtuber named "My name is Byf")
Amazing eh? Byf does great work. And the game is awesome. I've been playing PS4 (until the PC version drops) and its fucking awesome.
Also, since I haven't bought the game yet, do you guys recommend one game edition over the other?
I always get the digital deluxe, so I get all the goodies plus the first two expansions.

Friend request sent.

zeddie

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Test-Dummy
I just watched some parts of the new Raid. It looks interesting to say the least. A lot more team communication and coordination involved than the previous ones it seems. (I never completed King's Fall, and never even tried the SIVA one... so can't really say how they compare)

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I just watched some parts of the new Raid. It looks interesting to say the least. A lot more team communication and coordination involved than the previous ones it seems. (I never completed King's Fall, and never even tried the SIVA one... so can't really say how they compare)
I honestly read always solo in the first game. I only ever managed to group up for Crota's end once. So I never played any of the other raids. Makes me sad. I'm looking forward to doing it on D2, for sure. Maybe this Saturday night or Sunday I'll be able too, once we're back from Toronto.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Would be up for a nightfall on sunday! If i get enough light that is
We can do Sunday. I'll either try to do it in the afternoon while my son is sleeping, or at night after he's in bed. Remind me though, lol. I'm old and forgetful. The app is a good way to grey my attention.

zeddie

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Test-Dummy
Apparently, if you're in a raiding clan, just being in the clan is enough to get raid rewards!?

You get raid gear, for being in a clan that has completed the raid even if you do not complete it but according to what I heard on Goth's stream, it drops at 10 Power.

EDIT: Just logged in, my guild had completed the raid and I have not set foot on the Leviathan yet. Hawthorne gave me the rocket launcher from the raid (Sins of the Past) at power level 10.
and you can get pretty high power stuff form doing everything else, so I'd say, this is VERY generous!

Minimum of 3 clan members has to be in the raid team, and 2 or more for Nightfall and Crucible rewards (?!? also!?)

Last edited:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Oh that's tucking sweet. Bonus for all the people in the clan right now on PC, aso those of us already playing are earning clan rewards for everyone.

Hopefully we can tackle that raid this weekend

Gauna

Graphic Goddess
Officer
Nov 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Gauna
Can't wait to see how the Public Event arrives in Destiny 2. The Fallen's dropship scene from Destiny 1 was my favourite of all time, I've already recorded it during Destiny Alpha, few years ago. :smile:

Schmunkel

Space Marshal
Jul 2, 2014
RSI Handle
schmunkel
Pre-ordered for PC and am in the clan! Any chance we can invite friends that are currently non-testies into the clan? I'm hoping to get them in Test Squadron when Star Citizen hits a more playable state.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Can't wait to see how the Public Event arrives in Destiny 2. The Fallen's dropship scene from Destiny 1 was my favourite of all time, I've already recorded it during Destiny Alpha, few years ago. :smile:
I haven't actually watched the sky closely when event start. But the ones I have seen are pretty awesome.
Pre-ordered for PC and am in the clan! Any chance we can invite friends that are currently non-testies into the clan? I'm hoping to get them in Test Squadron when Star Citizen hits a more playable state.
I'd be more than OK with this. There is a cap of 100 and we only have 36, so I'm good with bringing them on.

Reactions: Gauna

Doggen

Space Marshal
Dec 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Doggen
Its kinda the same Gauna but less impressive for some reason :)

I just got the Celestial Nighthawk. With the gunslinger bottom tree I can almost oneshot bosses with it. So satisfying haha. I also gave up on not playing and waiting on pc. All in baby!

Reactions: Gauna and Blind Owl
Forgot your password?