Destiny 2 PC Beta this week

Gauna

Graphic Goddess
Officer
Nov 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Gauna
sweet sent request to join, fwi Hunter>Titan>Warlock just in case anyone had any bad info on that.
Actually, Warlock can beat Hunter like Scissor, Paper, Rock.
No chance to escape my voidwalker. ♥

Done.
Also, started a guild:
https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2/Chat?groupId=2098496
Try this please and thank you.

EDIT: broken link, gimme a minute
EDIT 2: Should be good now. I think
Request sent. (Gladly, I just leave my old clan that I joined from Destiny 1 on PS4.) :wink:

Miasmic

Commander
Jul 8, 2017
RSI Handle
Miasmic
I have been in the Quake Champions Beta since April and have been playing the shit out of it. Took a look at some streams of D2 today and it looks so painfully slow. QC may have just spoiled me as far as movement goes in fps games lol. I know they are completely different games/playstyles, but in the end, they're both about pewpewing things and that run looks like such a crawl. I'd like to know what you guys think of it once you've got some hours in.

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
I have been in the Quake Champions Beta since April and have been playing the shit out of it. Took a look at some streams of D2 today and it looks so painfully slow. QC may have just spoiled me as far as movement goes in fps games lol. I know they are completely different games/playstyles, but in the end, they're both about pewpewing things and that run looks like such a crawl. I'd like to know what you guys think of it once you've got some hours in.
been playing all day. I am really enjoying it even with the limited stuff to do. But I also come from games like Battlefield and R6 where this gameplay is fast. So I can't speak to that. But over all the beta has been fun so far, and I can't wait for the full game to come to PC.

Miasmic

Commander
Jul 8, 2017
RSI Handle
Miasmic
been playing all day. I am really enjoying it even with the limited stuff to do. But I also come from games like Battlefield and R6 where this gameplay is fast. So I can't speak to that. But over all the beta has been fun so far, and I can't wait for the full game to come to PC.
How is it running on your rig?

I'm watching Capt. Richard now, looks like its running pretty smooth for him.
'
*But I was watching someone else earlier who couldn't even connect to the servers :(. He tried for about 30 minutes on stream.

Forgot your password?