RSI Handle
DMGunslinger

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
lol, nope since their your belongings now.
Took me like 5 minutes to understand this post. I'm hoping you meant 'they're' and not 'their'. I was looking at 'their' and 'your' and trying to figure out the possessive pun hidden in the sentence. It's theirs but it's mine but stuff's stuff ownership and .... blah...

Stevetank

Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
Nope. No you won't.

Did you manage to help out Duckforceone's buddy today with a BMM?
Turns out he could not melt his ship for 19 more hours, so we're finishing tomorrow. If you get to him before hand, then go for it. I told him to just gift it to me when he gets the chance and I'd just send him the Merchantman when I got the time tomorrow. I've got 9 CCUs left, so after DD gets his, I'll have 8.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Turns out he could not melt his ship for 19 more hours, so we're finishing tomorrow. If you get to him before hand, then go for it. I told him to just gift it to me when he gets the chance and I'd just send him the Merchantman when I got the time tomorrow. I've got 9 CCUs left, so after DD gets his, I'll have 8.
I have 7 left I think. So I'm GTG as well for anyone that needs it. I won't poach on ya though. If you've initiated, you finish. It's simpler that way.
Took me like 5 minutes to understand this post. I'm hoping you meant 'they're' and not 'their'. I was looking at 'their' and 'your' and trying to figure out the possessive pun hidden in the sentence. It's theirs but it's mine but stuff's stuff ownership and .... blah...
:grin: Looooove you!

Stevetank

Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
I have 7 left I think. So I'm GTG as well for anyone that needs it. I won't poach on ya though. If you've initiated, you finish. It's simpler that way.

:grin: Looooove you!
Yes... my German bloodlines are strong, but I assure you that I have enough generations of American in my family that I misspell everything.

Forgot your password?