DiscoLando is an enemy of our org

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
People were throwing black and yellow beach balls around in the CitCon hall and Jared wanted a ball, but then said "Oh, wait, it's in TEST colors, never mind".

This is heresy. We must boycott something.
UNLEASH THE DRAMA OMG REPORTED.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Perhaps we are all looking at this the wrong way. Perhaps Disco Lando acts the way to hide his actual love for TEST Squadron because he isn't allowed to reveal his true favoritism for the most wonderfully crazy band of miscreants known as TEST Squadron (Best Squadron). After all, if he was to show favoritism to a major Org like us, the smaller orgs might rage quit on the spot. Also remember that we have already seen proof of support for us from CR by his wearing the TEST pin as shown to us by the glorious leader @Montoya . If I'm wrong, well at least my heart is clearly in the right place.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Or maybe he couldn't bear the fact that our glorious logo colors are getting thrown around.
Or maybe he's upset that there could possibly be a rule within CIG prohibiting their employees from publicly joining individual Orgs? Then he would be jealous because he can't join TEST while keeping his job. As always, I could be wrong, but I do my best to see the best possibility.

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
Or maybe he's upset that there could possibly be a rule within CIG prohibiting their employees from publicly joining individual Orgs? Then he would be jealous because he can't join TEST while keeping his job. As always, I could be wrong, but I do my best to see the best possibility.
If my boss told me I couldn't be in TEST, I'd quit on the spot. Fieght me bro!

Forgot your password?