Discord questions

Callahad

Captain
Aug 25, 2016
RSI Handle
Gavin6115
Just have to ask you guys about this now as I am confused: is Discord purely an audio chatroom? And if so, can you just listen in +/- type if you want?

I was lying in bed the other night on the mobile trying it out, and my girlfriend (fiancee ;)) was out for the count beside me (it was 3am like). Then suddenly, this american fella started shouting 'Greetings Callahad!' down the speaker. I couldn't get the volume off at all and woke her up (and it scared the shite out of me too to be honest). but she gave me a few shlaps round the ear and went back to sleep, so the wedding is still on :)

am I missing out if I don't use Discord? Do I need to use discord to take part in the meeting this weekend? How do I start using discord??.... what the hell is discord!? o_O

Hayase

Grand Admiral
Jul 26, 2015
RSI Handle
Hayasee
yes, you can + or - sound in discord and mute mic, audio or both. Next time talk to a mod to ask for more options.
OH im sorry to hear the weeding is still on LOL

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
Yep you can adjust the volume plus you can adjust per user as well. Click on the name in the right slide out and adjust!

Huegpaynis

Space Marshal
May 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Huegpaynis
As to the meeting, you'll be able to watch it on Twitch if you don't want to get in the discord channel.

Forgot your password?