Discord saying "whoops"

TheJohn

Lieutenant
Jun 21, 2022
RSI Handle
Joannes
I've joined Test not too long ago. Been online for about 2 times for a few hours, just chilling, had a good time. Now the server is gone from my list and when i try to join using the link, it says. "whoops". Did i get banned for some reason, is the link expired or the server limit reached perhaps? What's going on. I can't really join SC stuff without the discord.

Grtz John

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
I've joined Test not too long ago. Been online for about 2 times for a few hours, just chilling, had a good time. Now the server is gone from my list and when i try to join using the link, it says. "whoops". Did i get banned for some reason, is the link expired or the server limit reached perhaps? What's going on. I can't really join SC stuff without the discord.

Grtz John
Hmm update missing maybe? Also some password change in the Discord account feels like a possible couse.
Another try could be to compleately uninstall discord, re-download a freash copy and re-install it.
Eventtually you can also instala the app on the smarthphone and try to add test server there, just see see if the problem is the program or something with your account...

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Guys, if you dont
Hmm update missing maybe? Also some password change in the Discord account feels like a possible couse.
Another try could be to compleately uninstall discord, re-download a freash copy and re-install it.
Eventtually you can also instala the app on the smarthphone and try to add test server there, just see see if the problem is the program or something with your account...
Its none of those things.

99% of the people with trouble miss the verification from the bot, either from not realizing they get a message, or they have messages blocked in their settings.

Reactions: Bambooza
Forgot your password?