Discord woes...

Karkolos

Commander
Sep 29, 2020
RSI Handle
Karkolos
How long before I should be concerned? It has been 2+ days now still no dice.

The rules say "In order to chat on our server please complete the captcha verification via a message sent from @Gaius Cicereius+ " but I never got a message from it, and when I tried to message it. I got "Your message could not be delivered because you don't share a server with the recipient or you disabled direct messages on your shared server, recipient is only accepting direct messages from friends, or you were blocked by the recipient. "

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
Some times the automatic captcha doesn't work fine, defenetly PM some of the mods or even some of the officer (Marcansd2, IcasoSP, SeriusSeriusPunch....) if you can't reach out the discord's mods.

By the way, even iif is still officially in test fase, we are also using Guilded as a voice chat so if the meantime you'll like to hang out with some TESTies you can use this way too.😉

Reactions: Bambooza

Karkolos

Commander
Sep 29, 2020
RSI Handle
Karkolos
Some times the automatic captcha doesn't work fine, defenetly PM some of the mods or even some of the officer (Marcansd2, IcasoSP, SeriusSeriusPunch....) if you can't reach out the discord's mods.

By the way, even iif is still officially in test fase, we are also using Guilded as a voice chat so if the meantime you'll like to hang out with some TESTies you can use this way too.😉
Thanks, mods got me fixed up already. I am already in guilded.

Reactions: StdDev
Forgot your password?