DO NOT PANIC! New forum style!

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
FYI the following is long rant off topic(mostly off topic)

I just got banned in a twitch.tv channel as I was donating money. I swear to god, I have never been as "jawdropped stunned" as I was just about to give some guy $25 for a ship. I even said I was going to do it. I have always done what I have said I was going to do. Fara knows I donate to him when he's live, but imagine, being banned when your saying your going to donate cash....

Well screw that. I can spend my money elsewhere ! soon as I saw the forums today I donated a beer. (You should too !)

Honestly, I have been banned so many different ways in the last few months. Its like a disease.
The only home that has not banned me, has been Test. I don't even friggin understand it. If your going to do a live twitch feed, and ask for donations... why the fuck would you go and ban one of your donators.

Maybe he knows my history, and couldn't think of any better way then to screw with my mind then to ban me... I will not be able to get this off my mind all day. I can not believe it. Its ridiculous. We need a background that says Banned Banned over and over... I would literally make it my wall paper.

At least when Chris got back to CIG I was unbanned on the forums for RSI.

Last edited:

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
I just got banned in a twitch.tv channel as I was donating money. I swear to god, I have never been as "jawdropped stunned" as I was just about to give some guy $25 for a ship. I even said I was going to do it. I have always done what I have said I was going to do. Fara knows I donate to him when he's live, but imagine, being banned when your saying your going to donate cash....

Well screw that. I can spend my money elsewhere ! soon as I saw the forums today I donated a beer. (You should too !)
That sucks hard. What channel?

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
Grakes. Really couldn't believe it, all i got was some message saying I was banned on the screen.
Like, I'm laughing at this, like seriously, out of all the friggin things, out of all the luck in the world, I keep getting banned for ridiculous things.

And the forum looks awesome now. I'm so excited !

UnderSc0re

Space Marshal
Mar 17, 2015
RSI Handle
UnderSc0re
Grakes. Really couldn't believe it, all i got was some message saying I was banned on the screen.
Like, I'm laughing at this, like seriously, out of all the friggin things, out of all the luck in the world, I keep getting banned for ridiculous things.

And the forum looks awesome now. I'm so excited !
You said shit in your post it was probably the bot auto doing it.

EDIT:
He tries to follow Baron's model of keeping a PG to PG-13 chat when streaming in the afternoon. He said he already took care of it and it was a timeout.

Last edited:

Willem Default

Space Marshal
Apr 2, 2015
RSI Handle
WillemDefault
Something something common denominator. How many places have you been banned from and why?

CaptainRichard

Stream Meister
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Sep 29, 2014
RSI Handle
CaptainRichard
@Azmodeth, it was probably a bot, not the streamer. I have been auto-banned a few times myself for fairly innocuous chat posts.

Nightbot seems to be particularly rough if all the default auto-bans are left on.

Reactions: SeungRyul

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
The stream Bot will throw a 1s, 1m, 10m ban if something bad is said or links in some streams.

It's a temp ban most likely go back and check it out.

Kersakov

Rear Admiral
Donor
Apr 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Kersakov
Arrived Drunk; definately panicked...
Now my [CONCERN] has dropped slightly, It is more TEST, I like.

Forgot your password?