Do we have artists

CGPepper

Comrade
Nov 13, 2014
RSI Handle
CGP
I am developing a webpage related to Test and was wondering if we have artists/illustrators who can help out?

Layout/color/page designers are also welcome

Please link previous work if interested

Last edited:

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz

Krystal LeChuck

Meme Meister
Staff member
Officer
Jun 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Krystal
I can help with graphics stuff

D3Mark

Grand Admiral
Sep 24, 2014
RSI Handle
D3Mark
I'm ok with drawing and shopping, nothing amazing though. Sup?

Anna

Space Marshal
Feb 15, 2015
RSI Handle
FirebirdX2
I can assist with knocking out the background of a pictures and have some level of proficiency with photoshop.
For everything else I know a guy who knows a guy.

MzHartz

Vice Admiral
May 24, 2015
RSI Handle
MzHartz
I'm a graphic designer by day, but I'm not an illustrator (well, not in the traditional sense, I make graphics and logos) nor a web designer. Also, since I do this 40+ hours a week, I'd want to know what's needed before I agree to anything. But I'd be interested in hearing more about what you need.

PSIcoh

Grand Admiral
Jul 28, 2015
RSI Handle
PSIcoh
A close friend of mine is a full time graphic designer if you want me to reach out to her and see if she can do some small work for us. Same as MzHartz, I'm sure she'd want to know the scope of the project before agreeing to anything.

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
What exactly are you looking to have done? Everyone on this page is way more qualified than me lol but if you have little tasks or side work I might be able to give you a hand too :)

Reactions: Bothand Nether

CGPepper

Comrade
Nov 13, 2014
RSI Handle
CGP
Interesting, i didn't expect to get any reply here.

I need 1 original illustration, masterrace testie holding a beer while riding an aurora. Grantbebob was once making such a drawing, but never finished it.

This image is meant to be a pagebreak so you don't get overwhelmed by content. But i also can use many more graphics to separate different sections

I also need help with color palette and layout management for the page. Preview http://www.chickengiraffe.com/ (only tested with chrome, everything else will probably break stuff) There will be many more stuff added there later, for now its just a small proof of concept.
I am using TestGaming logo there, but this website is meant to be something else completely

Reactions: Audax Phidippus

Audax Phidippus

Captain
Donor
Feb 21, 2015
RSI Handle
Audax_Phidippus

I need 1 original illustration, masterrace testie holding a beer while riding an aurora. Grantbebob was once making such a drawing, but never finished it.

This image is meant to be a pagebreak so you don't get overwhelmed by content. But i also can use many more graphics to separate different sections

I also need help with color palette and layout management for the page. Preview http://www.chickengiraffe.com/ (only tested with chrome, everything else will probably break stuff) There will be many more stuff added there later, for now its just a small proof of concept.
I am using TestGaming logo there, but this website is meant to be something else completely
That design is spectacular! Seriously, we need that as a shirt.
I'll get on it when I have time in a few days, if no one beats me to it.

grantbebop

Vice Admiral
Donor
Sep 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Todd 'Maniac' Marshall
Hey sorry ive been gone from the test website for a while. just been busy with school but i have some time now . i can finish up the drawing for you and i can help with the layout. As much as i can depending on time.just tell me what you need and give me a skype or something.

Reactions: Space Monkey

grantbebop

Vice Admiral
Donor
Sep 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Todd 'Maniac' Marshall
have to get my photoshop set up again tonight and i can start tomorrow. dono how long maybe by sunday.what other stuff did you want to get done, do you have skype?

shadowvinez

Rear Admiral
May 30, 2015
RSI Handle
vinez

How did you get a picture of me?

Forgot your password?