Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
I started reading one news article, and it started off with a guy saying, "I had to stay up all night to play, so I started using meth..."

...and I stopped right there. I think I know what the disorder is.
ya that about sums it up, HEY I USE METH.... and play video games.... Media, "HE HAS A VIDEO GAME PROBLEM!!!"

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I blame the people who created the idea of "participation trophies" & said that disciplining children to correct bad behavior for a lot of these issues. Clearly their mothers needed to drink a LOT more champagne while soaking in running hot tubs.

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Let's take a look at this.... hmm,,,... In a year (arbitrary numbers)

A Race car driver spend about 60+% in a race car driving as fast as he possible can 10-20% to keep fit and rest is lazy days with loved one...

A amateur - elite gymnast, bodybuilder, cyclist about fit the same profile as the race car driver some even more in their respective sport than at home relaxing....

A banker spend more about 250-300 days in a chair in front of computer or customer.... and 10-15% with loved one

A metal worker mmm... seem to come down to about same figures no mattrer where you look

So...
My hobby/call happen to be computers as is gaming and racing online or IRL, which mean yea I spend the same time in gaming with other nerds having a blast of fun or racing. and about 10-15% being with loved one on a year..

And I have a addiction problem... PLEASE!... get a grip people...

The hole human race have a addiction problem...

We love :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

Last edited:

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
With all do respect, I believe most of us in TEST Squadron actually DO need a support group of 1 sort or another. I'm sure that a group of bartenders, wait staff & others to help take care of our food & beverage needs would be a great means of support that would be greatly appreciated. Also, I feel supported to a degree by the staff of CIG each time they place new items, features & other advancements into the game we all look forward to being ready for full launch.

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
With all do respect, I believe most of us in TEST Squadron actually DO need a support group of 1 sort or another. I'm sure that a group of bartenders, wait staff & others to help take care of our food & beverage needs would be a great means of support that would be greatly appreciated. Also, I feel supported to a degree by the staff of CIG each time they place new items, features & other advancements into the game we all look forward to being ready for full launch.
This I fully support. Lets vote for Talonsbane to be our government repetitiveness so that the government can start to truly meet our needs. After all what else should we spend the tax payer monies on?

Forgot your password?